chapter fifteen

A Happily ever after, a vision of a better future, a life with fully rights and freedom...a peacefully kingdom...

The next day... Sarna's pov'

The letter from him , a message that pushed my days of living, having it was like having him around, it accompanied me in a long way to go, I figured that everything happens for multiple reasons, In life...

There was no turning around to the ups and downs we had but that's all we had to keep moving and believe, in hearts and souls that were together invisibly...

Seasons changes, and what I had in mind was expecting a lot more beautiful coming season everything was so harsh so hard, day by day ...

I had not to let go of all my feelings holding them was my only choice,

Jespers pov ...

Life changes, we all know that mistakes are done but we can change to correct them, in one way or another...

I had a lot on my mind, and I had the guts of believed that one day everything will go well ...

Then taking my exile, I went searching for other people who tried to escape, as I reached Ringa I found them, in this village, I found a lot of people, men, women, young boys, and girls...who were strong and ready to do anything to fight back for their freedom.

They had everything to attack but with no fearless leader who was capable of encouraging them to move forward to attack

No plans for tomorrow not even thinking how they will get back their land, livings, farms, castles, their families, and everything.

When I reached there everyone was very curious about situations in Katanga, I told them how it was terrible, and how everything changed, people are dying, children, women all were being killed "

By then I immediately started thinking of how we were going to attack...

getting organized to attack when we were less number wasn't enough but we had to call them, teen boys and girls, old men and those in the middle ages...who felt like they were willing to fight or die for their land their people... fight no matter what till the end...

Told them what I was planning of how we can leave the exile and fight to win our territory lucky enough they gathered together we started planning some went in the forest to find some tools to use in the attack, we knew those colonies had guns they used to shoot us every day...

We started getting some techniques of fighting, of planning how we will be going in different directions in attacking,

The time we will attack,...
Everything went in the process a commitment was so strong, and everyone was eagerly looking forward to how it will go ...

But we were ready to fight till we die until freedom is regained.

It took a month, preparations kept going in all ways, sharpened the arrows and tightened the bows, we tried to do what it takes to move forward to attack we planned all ambushes that would be used while capturing our land ...

We aimed at getting back our land, rescue our families, children, wives, parents, land, our cattle, and everything that owned to us before the coming of the colonies.

We committed together with the same goals, worked hard together to achieve all we had to, and revive back what was ours

Then in the night of the next month, we came to attack the village we came in the middle of the night, different groups in different directions, as we studied the land before.