chapter twelve;

Have you ever been disappointed In life? Everything on this word disappoints us in a way what you thought was real starts to be so different and turns around so differently " and you found your self trying to cry over a history " but at last I learned that " Everything got to be taken into average"

It was so hard for the queen to explain, later she said it was her cousin she misses who were left in their home country "

The master entered the room and the other guy whispered something to him " I couldn't get it well"

Then the grandmaster" entered the bedroom of the queen" fortunately she was her queen ...

How are you, my love "

He asked ' with worried eyes " and she said she was okay "

And we were told to get disappeared, I had a lot to do ... Then we bowed giving our respects to his majesty and his queen...

Then we stepped back on our backs and turned around when we were out of the room...

The queen looked like she wanted to confess something that happened " but she didn't "

I acted like I didn't see what happened I got back to do the laundry and cook after I had to go to the cotton farm" and all of that I did it seeing one guy and that was Jesper'.

In the mid day, I heard the queen calling my name I came running to answer her call "

So I bowed I am here ma'am" I said,

I want you to go and tell Jesper that I want him here we have to discuss something,

Yes, ma'am " I said and " bowed again getting out of the room ', I felt scared I was asking myself why he called for him"...

Bu, I did as I was asked to"

The guy entered and gave her respects "
Jesper' pov'

Yes ma'am " am here"
How are you feeling ' she asked being so humble hence she was too proud of herself so much ...

Ooh!! why is she acting like this?" that was the questions that were in my mind*

I am all good ma'am " I answered directly

I want to thank you for how you saved me earlier " you did an amazing thing"

Ooh, it's my pleasure ma'am, I said...

And I want you to choose any other job I can give you " not being a guard here "

Am comfortable where I am ma'am no need " that was my job ' it was nothing at all ".

Sarna's pov"
I was out of the ddoor'soom " listening to everything " but she didn't know that I was there...

The conversation kept on going inside the room"

No, I want to thank you " ...,
Ma'am, it's fine " it was something urgent to do, he said "... Looked like he didn't want to accept her thanksgiving

Alright go and think about it " whatever you need here I will give it to you " the queen said convincingly,...

Yes, mom, I will think about it, ...
You may leave Jesper'.. she dismisses him"

He bowed as usual and I was still eavesdropping outside "

Then I heard steps approaching the door "

And then " I did step slowly got back in the kitchen " pretending that I was in my work ...

In a moment after jaspers