Chapter five,

Life is very complicated when you give it time to realize how it is hard it ends up negatively all you got to do is to know that the bad moments will end and even good moments will come ... " Everything has an end just hold on"

It was late at night all maids were dressed up and every meal was prepared ready on the tables were rare eye-like maids to give all they may need...

As they were chilling eating meat and drinking wines,

The elder master arrived " and they all stood up to greet him " and he said as you are, you my seat.

These were his words...

I wanna take the time to congratulate you on the field of the yanks of Belgium's territories, we are glad that you're doing this work of loving our country and sacrifices to our land.

We are defendants of God, and they aim to fill their lands with everything it needs ...

That our land was their only way of hope and it was always theirs,

That their nations were being stolen by Africans their traitors,
hence it all belonged to them.

That the land was their rightfully to inherit,
So work well for the future, we have faith in you who will bring for us victory,

And retaining their heritage from that conquered land of Katanga, hence that our land has to be stabilized all those things from Katanga.

And for tonight let's enjoy a drink, and by the way, these suffer re to full fill your every needs whatever those needs may be.

Thank you.

They all raised ging their victory ...
And he left with her soldiers...

We were still standing there as suffers, they drunk and eat while we were there starving...

For that night many girls there were raped by those foreign colonies, as they were to fulfill all their desires...whatever they were.

Julian, she was beautiful, that night she got raped and she got beaten up so badly.

that in the morning while we were in the plantation she came with the alto of scratches in her face, moving too slowly breathing harder and heavier as she can...

I turned around and whispered are you okay??

She started crying,

Please be calm, be patient please ... I said to her "

In a moment she cried as screaming as over her legs,

I immediately knew what was happening to her !!!
I run to get her she was falling,  she was facing a miscarriage"
At her young age!!
What a tragedy!!

In a moment the soldier came, and asked why she was shouting I screamed that she was sick ...

That she needed help"

Shut up you slut" crack said "
I took her and helped her to clean her self up"

I went back to the farm ... That day she didn't come back the next day "

While it was mid-day crack came back and told me to go bring her I run to where she lived I entered calling her name "
Julian"

I pushed the door " I found her hunger on a rope dead " she took her life, she committed suicide  !!!

I felt like screaming I cried on my own.

she got a miscarriage  and she didn't accept it  lately
And she later chooses to make ber self leave this world for good.

Everything seemed hard to believe it but that was the reality we had to face,

People are good but also risky to live with, you can't imagine getting the same image only the skin color becomes a problem ...

It was a tragedy to lose your people and not even be allowed to bury them only seeing them getting burned off like firewoods.

Later I kept working, as usual, I went back to the white queen's palace to cook for them,

The house was full of food and I wondered how our  families, children, were dying of hunger and misery in our land

this could always break my heart the queen could older me to throw food in the garbage while my people were suffering so much.

Then I decided to steal some of them and take them to the hungry ones as, children of my race so that they can survive at once.

The method I used was too risky but I did take them and put them into my long dress then I run away to the village too fast so that the soldiers and  the guards who guarded the not set their eyes on me,

I could imagine if I have been caught my punishment could have been worse than I thought.

Later then I found them I gave them what to eat they were starving but we were nothing only slaves who had to be killed by hunger, or bullets, hard work as well as hard punishments.

That was my aim to steal for other people to survive then as I used to do it many times as possible one day I did the same and reached the village gave them food,

For a moment I was planning to go back to re I worked as a maid.  I saw someone coming my way, a tall guy,  strong with wide shoulders,

I denote try to wink even my eyes" the way I was looking at him!!!

For a moment I realized that it was the other guy we met the other day "

Then he  came and said Hello"

He asked me if we could talk a little bit and he asked me to sit down with him, there in the village.

she there sat next to me and we started talking.

I was so shy!"

Hey, I am Jesper, do you remember me????

Yes, I do .!!!
What's your name beauty ?!

Sarna, I responded quickly,

the last lament quickly we did not try to know each other very well" so if u don't mind can we talk for a moment?

I nodded my head like saying yes... It's fine ...*

Ooh, okay then, he said trying to seat next to me so close, and we started getting to know each other that evening with a long conversation.

**********************************