Chapter four,

Serving is not some thing simple , sometimes when your serving the wrong king or queen "

You do have to first know the reason why you are serving and who you are wasting your time serving too"
And let it not take too long to fing the real king you must be serving ...

*******************************

Sarna Pov'

I won't say how I was trying to be too saint to my queen , too respectful , too serving , but hurting inside my heart , I could remember how I used to do all these works to my parents but I was working to the one who aided in ordering their execution"

I did not forget how they treated me ,and how they tought me everything a girl' was supposed to be knowing"

Lounderly ,,cooking , and every home works, were for me " as a servant as a slave ,as a maid ,as nothing much but a black animal "
.sh could spit in my eyes every time she called me there that she needed me...

I ready wanted to survives so I had to do all my best to work for it no matter what ,

Back there in the village , there was another territory that were annexed to katanga  , in that evening there was other slaves that were chained. Brought in katanga

, those were a large hand towards all labour they needed to work in those farms,

Girls , women's and men's ...

For a moment the master of other colonialist was on the horse and he had this speech in front of all of us and as well as those new slaves ...

Welcome home one and all, now listen up all of you , this here is a form of implantation, commoner of them are belgians great army  in Belgium, wharever you were before and what ever small freedoms you might have been enjoying ,am here to tell you that's over.

I don't tolerate  any back offor what ever to inferior only on this plantations you will only speak when you were given permissions to do so .

That means absolutely no talking among your selves,unless one the white full of comproperty gives you permissions to do so ,if you do speak to each other "

Ooh !We will know about it.

Over here you will find your carpets , and you will be given instructions of over seas as your daily duties which have to be followed obediently .

And with a smile ,here we whistle while we work and no body lough's

Your all dismissed"

We who were used to that we took them to the plantations to start working.

If I remember there was this girl , who was new in them , the white queen named her julian"

She was full of bruese's on her face brown and beautiful .

She was looking so tired .... She whispered she was hungry I didn't know what to do .... But showing her where we were working.

And  so life continued the way it was , the next day I heard her in my shade I was staying in and she told me she was pregnant !!!

Hey Sarna"
Hey julian I was whispering so I asked her why she was there, she stared at me ...

I pulled her where they couldn't see us , so she was screaming too sad , crying that yet burnt the whole village and took them from their parents ...

Julian" we saw them killing our families , so we are here ... What is this!!?? She asked ! What is this ?

Hey julian you got to be quite unless here you will dies and if you say any thing about that child they will kill you "

Please be careful ! I told her,

Just get up and leave before they see you here!!
Please leave  I said to her wisely .

No I won't am scared ... They will kill my baby!!

What ?! Are you.... I was speech less !
Are you pregnant??

Yes am pregnant , and I don't know what to do , am starving and am tired ,julian said"

So what am I gonna do ?? She asked worried !

I want to escape !! She said screaming!

No you dont  even have to dream that, do you think we are stupid ??
We did try that too but look what they did to us .

When you tried to escape they could burn you with a hot metal and put a mark of a sign on your waist ... But if your lucky ,

If your not you get shoot to death, you get killed !

So do you really want that ??
I asked her " holding her up , please be patient may be soon we will find another way ....
Please....

First get used to it and dont even say it that you are pregnant "

They will kill you ! And so your child??

These people are with no hearts , be wise ....

Choose between your child and what terrible thing you want to do !

And please be out I will be here alright with you ! I told her trying to convince her ...
At last she got up and I heard tem coming so I pushed her out side ...

I was left there full of thoughts and didn't know what to do and how to protect this girl.

After washing the white queens clothes , I went back to the plantation so we had to burn those harvested cotton ,, then the night fall ...

There was this party that was going to be held in that territory and the elder master was coming so we did cook prepared for them to eat well as we were maids ...

We dressed well , and we welcomed every one in the party it was in the night , so the white queen came , and his so called husband ,we gave greating's with all respect ...

The took their seats too ...

It was a party of white being served by the black people , their servants ...

The people of God were them , I can't lie that we knew if we really had God or we were creatures that came from hell"

We were there in their needs , with much respect , those were our reasons to be there ... To be great servants to our masters....

***********************************