chapter seven

"~~~The reason to live a long life comes from what you let your self enjoy, so enjoy the moment and believe that tomorrow will come, and the sun go shine again~~~

Sarna pov'

I was feeling like some how at the moment not being a slave but felt my self as a princess from another continent,

Miss's Juliet on the planet, I felt stars, I felt the light, I imagined touching the moon,

Paying a visit to the universe, listening to the voices of the wind blowing the trees moving, the sounds of the birds singing...

Sure this was love, this was real " this was me,

I felt leaving all my pain behind, I felt his presence, I felt his touch, I felt him.

His closeness, he looked me into my eyes, he looked too close to me,

In his eyes, I saw me and in my eyes, he was seeing the same image, himself I mean.

Sarna is serious about this I have never seen or met a girl like you from the day I was born...

I think your the one I was waiting for in my whole life ..., The one that made my heart skip the day that I saw you "

You're the reason I can't even stand my self now,
From that moment I saw you,I saw me I saw us " this was a beautiful dream that I never wished to wake up from"

I wished this was the world we could have been rocked in for all of our life time **...

Even if we were bound in this hard life , a wierd land, a different one , so different from what we was born in " with dark hearted people"

                        Jesper pov'

This felt like  I couldn't be able to sleep my heart always reminds me of you and your amazing beauty !!!!, Your eyes, your smile I loved all of you"

Please "

he looked like a crazy man"
Sarna, you drove me crazy I swear!!!

For a moment I found myself saying this " Jesper my love !!!

He responded like yes my beloved queen.
I can't promise you a lot, and you know the situation here, we don't know if we will wake up alive tomorrow, we don't know "

But Ummm!!

He clears his voice, what ??

At the moment I felt I had a lot to say but my heart was beating too first, and the way I was breathing hardly was too different, blood was running through my veins ...

But I found myself saying that weird and strange word" in my life ...

Jes" I love you too!! I said,
       With shy eyes, looking down like I had nowhere else to face,

He held my chicks " asking me to say it again"

I lo... He kissed me I mediately before I even end that word he kissed me !!!

Holding me so close in his arms I got lost in his big sexy strong chest...
He was holding me like he didn't want me to go ..~