Chapter one,

Time flies but we can't forget where we came from, stories are told that's how we won't forget the real things that happened and that's how we will keep our elder's legacies.

Once upon a time, there was a land called Katanga in West Africa, a place that had minerals that were all over that great place, and great fertile land with good united, people ruled under kingdom monarchy.

It had people who worked together under the leadership of a good king "
These people were lovely " they had unity, organized, and aiming at living together peacefully.

They had farms, cattle keeping" and they were rich in everything, peace harmoniously together, they could give each other gifts of land, cows and drink the traditional wine together happily.

They could help each other, eat together and many times after the day they could drink together dance, and give each other cows " like a happy family as well as brides to their friendly families...

The great king was very happy to have people who had been in that Katanga...the land of everything...

They could have more at the end of the year and presents everything they harvested to the king such that he can bless them with more.

Once upon there came the foreign missionaries and their main aim was exploring the land which had all they needed, they conquered everything, in need of their foreign countries that were deteriorating due to world war I and two.

They needed food, fertile soil, as well as labor to work in their plantations with, labor to help them building their destroyed territories, plus minerals to use in manufacturing other needed products in their countries, as their industries were economically deteriorating.

Therefore there presence in this Africa they realized that all they needed were here in this land they called a dark enchanted forest, full of animals,

They came and Africans, the kingdoms welcomed them well as they started involving in rule organization and later on took the seat of rule.

Their starting way was to control over the rule of the kingdom, some Kings could rule the way they wanted them to rule Katanga,
At last, they owned everything.

That became a big negative influence on the people who lived in Katanga land...

From then on the land became one of the colonial territories and it got in the hands of colonial masters who took it and colonized it the way they wanted it to be, they started exporting different minerals from African territory to their countries...

all the black people who lived in Katanga became their slaves, within a few days of their occurrence...

We worked hard days and nights, in farms  by force, badly harassed, beaten to harshly"

The land of the plantation, whereby we had no rights to everything only to be slavery so-called properties,

We were not allowed to talk, where we were forced to forget the freedoms we used to enjoy before.

We became nobody hence we were people, we were treated as slaves and property to be obtained...

We had to keep quiet, or we die, we do what they forced us to do "
The life we were living in were comparable as hell "

Where we wished to die every day.

We could spend the whole day in plantation working hard with our mouth shut"

Only that they could force us to whistle while they work, implantation,  harvesting cotton... From sunrise to moonrise.

We were taken as suffers to fulfill all needs they wished have, any needs ...
That's could make them rape us the way they wished, they could treat us as humans.

That's the life started living in after their occurrence.

Mainly slaves worked in mining areas, farming on large lands for their colonies others were maids I mean girls and women..., Some of the others could be sent to their foreign countries to continue their slavery there.

They could work hard from sunset to midnights this was very hard for the slaves to resist,....from these harsh ruled life they were living in...

Those who tried to protest were being hung up on the rope in the middle of the village " every morning,
Some of them were burnt till they die, in a large burning house, they built in place. Women's, men's, old people who they saw wouldn't be giving any profits were thrown in that house then they burn them.

We started being beaten up to pay taxes we didn't even know existed., Those who could not pay, their punishments were death...

Girls were being raped, that we were called properties anyone could own anyhow and use we lived with no dignity at all we lost everything ...

Hence before we were people with humanity dignity unity as well as freedom.

Slaves worked every day no idea how this life was too harsh for them,

They used to say that Africans were apes not people, but animals*

Reasons behind being treated like that "
Woman's, young girls were divided into different places some on farms, others could cook for them clean their houses as maids,  while men could be taken in mining areas"

Those who worked on farms they could grow crops and in the time of harvest, they could do the harvest and then they take them to their colonial masters...

Then the colonies could eat and send the rest to their home countries because in their home countries there was no fertile land to cultivate on even due to world war 1 there was hunger in those countries so they could get food from Africa.

As well miners could mine and get golds, silver, and diamonds and give them to their colonial masters these products and minerals like golds and silver, as well as diamonds, also were sent to their home industries and which they used to manufacture other products in the home industries, hence reducing, hunger, unemployment in their home countries...

Then in this land of Katanga, there was a beautiful girl her name was Feechi which was an African name that had a meaning of a woman who worships God"

She had beautiful black skin she was very pretty that everyone could recognize it even their colonial masters wanted her so badly...

this girl as she was chosen by the wife of the elder master, forced her to have a different name "Sarna"

  she became a maid and worked for the wife of the leader of colonies she worked as a maid there at their house. She was so-called nothing but an animal, and be forever to forget her real name, Feechi.

She could go get some fruits for her queen and then she delivers them to the palace of colonies and she cooks as well as doing laundry as a maiden.
********************