chapter thirteen,

Sometimes you think that maybe things will go in a different better way but at last, it goes in a parallel and weird way"

That's the reality of the choices of the world on us!

The next day,

I was acting like nothing happened last night, I went back to work very earlier in the morning,

And things started turning a little different,

The guy I thought our love was gonna last forever,

Well," I mean like, eternal Love as it sounded before from both souls ... "

Mine and his of course ", it started turning into something weird with his way he started acting, after all, I 've seen last night, or a couple of days from the day he was so-called a certain heroin person"

The way he started getting so close to her queen in a partner in crime as I can call it "

Anyway I don't care " all I wanted was pretending that everything was okay "

But, he kept making me think what I was supposed to do about it "

, He started not paying my attention at all ", so did I ?? Think that was what I had to do too "

He started acting a little weird, so as the queen!

It was really hard for me to accept it on my own " I hoped that in the end maybe everything will turn in a way that I won't even remember what happened before "
.

Jesper' pov"

All I got to do was writing something up to explain to her everything that was going on z if the queen gets a notice on us I and Sarna things could turn so terribly worse than I thought of" and all the plans we had me and other slaves at the mining area could perish in the sky " like gases ...

And all moves we hardly worked out selves up could turn into

Jespers note to Sarna",

this is what happened to me "

The third time " I received a messenger from the queen to come and escort me to her place " and when I reached there,

The queen welcomed me in her house and offered me what to drink and asked me to tell her whatever I wished to have as in the way of thanking me.

then I asked him if she could be able to help me escape from the katanga territory that was captured by her relative colonists.

Alright," she said which means she accepted " but on one condition, the queen kept on talking"...

You accept we slept together " she asked "

Ooh I ... I have "

Shhhh! She put a hand on my lips "

You hon my chest " do you want your wish to come true??

Yes my lady " I answered immediately "

Then come on" come to the lady said pulling me ",
...heading to her room"'

and her order was full filled up" with her body" it was like a command to do"...

I did it but what my eyes were looking at was the love of my heart * Sarna "

I did as she says so " then acting negatively on the love of my life was so terrible " I did wanted her to stay in trouble as I left "
.

I kept going on with the same plan with other slaves, of fighting for our freedom " and rescue our Katanga land"
.