Chapter ten,

When the words disappear, love is all we can bear. When the moments fade, memories are what we hold dear, love needs to care to sacrifice and to wait to trust one another"

The whole lonely night with Sarna's mind

I've been getting different thoughts for you ' I hate this place I just felt so alone,  just alone ...
I feel wanting you and I still want you "
.there is something about you and I still need you, and there is no single night without thinking about you "

My heart can't lie that I don't have any left thought of you" but I still need you " I couldn't erase you from my mind..."

Having you around is like having the whole real paradise, it just feels home having you around 'Jes...love

With Jesper's mind in the middle of the night"...

I always wish to hear that sound of yours re-reminded of your feelings for me how much you love me"

The first time I saw you I felt it, I felt that love, and I felt it was what I was waiting for " it was someone like you to hold me in your hands...

I wish all my thoughts I could share it with you " any other chance, I could have shared you all I have in me,  I could tell it to you " but It's hard, not simple as we think things could be "

There is something about you ... And I still wish to stay with you and listen to your mending voice ... Telling me all you think ...

I feel myself come alive and I wanna spend my whole life in your arms ..., My one and only queen...

I miss reading your real wide mind, listening to our heartbeats... Beating together, your whispers, and the whole of you.

I should have known " how this was going to drive me this crazy"

The world was turning differently, life  was shutting to the hell, we don't have enough to feel, but to see"

That was life anyway.

If we could have realized maybe we could have stopped it

Earlier in the morning,

Lord stark called for a village meeting, and all I was guessing looked true, it was a sick world anyway" he announced how there is something thing that was going to take place and it could teach all slave to not play anymore"

For a while, something else happened abruptly and no one guessed it was coming, there was this slave who tried to kill one of the explorers, and he was immediately shot there in front of all people"

We were shocked "

In a mean, while we are announcing another inmate " first learn from this anyone whoever tries to kill one of your superiors, anyone who will try to protest will be shoot to death"...

And another thing let his wife be burnt to death, as he said"

It was done immediately, there was a big metal house that they used in burning slaves"

In burning them " they burned his wife and his teenage girl who was in her 19s.

It was too sad that every slave there was full of sadness, unending pain..., in their hearts...

I could think of who was next and my heartfelt a huge fear that I could"not handle myself...

So their lord stark called out for the third one, and then he lied to other slaves that he tried to kill him last night"

And everyone was in a mixed puzzled  combination of thought"

I was asking my self " do these people know we blessed the same?