chapter nine

Just consider that Strong relationships also withstand the tests of time and brave the hardships encountered as though they are the necessities for survival.

In a moment,
I heard a voice behind me "

hey, you slut!!
no one ever touches my wife no one !!
Those were my last words to listen too"

Jesper version'

Stop you brat, I swear am going to kill you ...you stupid pig!!! Jesper screamed with a cracked voice full of anger"

I was so determined to kill him I swear" I punched him so hard " for him to fell off to the ground

The other wooden I had I used it to  beat him so hard to make him forget that he even got drunk "

In a moment he was screaming and run away, I had no way to kill him"

I knew in the morning if the news spread we will be changed in the morning me and the one I loved that much"

So I turned around and tried to wake her up "

Sarna my love ", wake up ...
Please my pumpkin wakes up " for now ...please don't you dare leave me on this world, I swear I can't even breathe....this out.

Sarna " I said shaking her so that she can get to wake up, I played my head  to her chest to listen if her heart was still beating"

Ooh my God !! I couldn't believe what happened to her.
Her head was so breeding I got some herbs nearby, those were our medicine for then, I scratched up them so that they can have some water in them and I put it on her breeding head,

Please wake up, I said it again and again"... I swear my eyes were full of tears, ... And my heart was going to skip from my chest

Please Sarna " can you hear me calling ??

What person am I going to become without you?? Am ashamed of what happened to you ... Why did I not be here right in time ...

I killed the promise I gave to my heart, that I had to protect you no matter what "

Am sorry my love, please come back ...I started pushing her chest back words so that may be her heart could beat again"

Sarna pov'

I started listening to someone's voice somewhere far "

The place I was seeing that I was in was the place's never thought of that I could see "

I needed someone to pull me out of  that grave I was seeing, I needed the savior"

Hold me steady far away from what I was running from "

The voice I was listening to was too far, It feels so far ...

I found myself looked up in the prison I was holding the keys in my hands, but I wasn't able to open them myself, I was scared of the dark in there.

Jesper pov"

I was distracted, I didn't feel it when this was coming, think I forgot how the life we lived in was terrible...

Maybe we are not mated for each other and It was fine as long as you are alive...

The love we built together seemed to scramble into dust, this wasn't what we hoped for " but I got to admit what the world chooses for us...

Leaving without saying goodbye, wasn't that perfect at all ...

I kept seating there holding my angel in my hands crying like a baby,