chapter eleven,

Who knew what I was gonna tell him? One day ??

It took me a huge thought for me to lie in a moment, I just said that God listened to my prayers, and saw how he was an innocent man ...

So that was the night, I went back in reality, but with a guilty heart"

I kept working in the same place, but the day " of Jespers hung up the queen was there so she commanded that she wanted him to come and work in the palace "

Her suggestion I couldn't imagine why but I just acted like I didn't care at all

Then one day as Jesper was guarding " then  the queen was having a visitor, another wife of the next senior master in the village "

As we called that place a palace of whites"

Then they were having a chatI was there serving tea, serving all they wished to have "

They spent the whole mid-day together, but she could keep calling the guard in the house, asking him if every place looked clear "...

So did Jesper was so serious about what he was addressed to do*

Then after mid, she took a walk on the farm with that next to her visitor " I was behind them "

They went out" and there the lady was telling her how she finds the guy there looking so hot "...

She had something for him " they kept murmuring about it,...

I started feeling jealousy" and confused "... But what else was I have to do ??

I could remember how Jespers used to tell me how we could escape, every day all of that was his plans and he wanted me with him"

Ain't I wasn't so sure " I was so scared "...

I could see all those hard punishments, and my heartfelt, a mile of fear ",

She kept staring at him " inspire Jespers didn't know what was happening at all"

He didn't know that all his moves were under evaluation, he didn't know he was into much trouble he didn't get to know how much I was feeling jealousy of everything I thought was going to take place "

I was just wondering what was going to happen " hence one tragedy was replaced by another one that was more harshly and painfully than the previous"...

But I had to act simply normal ", I didn't tell him, I kept on feeling guilty " ...

The queen didn't notice that his husband did take me of advantage, to stop his stupid acts" towards an innocent man"

Sometimes I doubted if I could have admitted and escaped from Katanga" maybe I could have not been able to see all those things with my own eyes ...

I kept it held up in my heart, that's all...

Jesper' pov'

It was so hard to believe that they could take me from the mining areas to the palace all I was thinking was how I was going to kill them all and escape.

Or I was going to be able to start a protest, it was too helpful the mining area, we could talk in signs and our pans were becoming so wide day by day ...

As they changed my occupation, I started wondering why ?. And what was the reason behind "

If they were saying that I wasted to kill the colonial master their lord, then why did they brought me closer??

In our culture, we had this saying that if someone hates you too much" you make him your close friends so that you could know every step of his ...

So that's what I thought of after coming there,

I kept on working, and started figuring out how the pan would work, days and nights, the plan becomes too hard, too long,

But we never hesitated to believe that one day we could gain back our freedom...

Then it was, even so, hard to skip and meet her, the love of my life "

I could barely look at her from a distance, but I wasn't able to even meet her...
It was too hard me to care, too hard for me ".

Then it was a twelves day and it was midday" I was at my work as usual "

Then the queen and his next lady were passing by, and they were too much into each other, looked like they were talking secret versions of their lives from their home countries past teenage life's"
.
There came a crazy  animal nearby was too targeting the queen"
.and here is what happened...

Sarna"swords...

At the moment,

there comes a crazy animal it was running too fast and it said that it was closed up into some area because it killed a lot of people by then...

So I can't imagine how it escaped,

I was all behind a queen and his friend, this weird animal bypassed me and pushed aside the queen's friend aside ...

And followed the white lady queen"

It was so uncontrollably crazy and speedy,  then it kept running towards the white queen and her friend was down crying so loud "

later it pushed the white queen trying to cut her into pieces and the queen was shouting to

asking for help!!

Help me please " the queen kept on and on shouting "

There I saw Jesper running hard towards the queen then he led the animal,

Before it killed the queen"

He did save the white lady from that mysterious death"

He did all his best to protect her " then stopped what we thought was unstoppable at the moment "

The queen was too scared and was crying holding Jesper so hard, the one they called in humans, those they called an ape, because of their skin color
That's the person she kept holding " all guards were there and took the body of the other weird creaturely animal away"

And then Jesper was recommended to take the queen from that place to the palace"

Due to the reason that the queen claimed that she wasn't able to move ", she acted like her leg got broken or something...
...
Then Jesper picked her up " in his strong arms to her room "

The queen fainted in his arms ", immediately "

It turned into an emergency, which led to the calling of all guards and the king himself "

So I followed them to the room and took a cold and wet cloth and started cleaning the ladies face, and arms so that she could wake up quickly "

So that if the master of colonies gets to appear he could find her well" and fine.

It was something to worry about as a maid "

Then after I guided Jesper out of the door's room.

While stepping out "in a minute, or two...

Hey my love,
I missed you so much " Jesper said while holding me surprisingly " and kissed me "

I didn't hesitate to do the same " I was missing him so much too "

But everything seemed like our love wasn't existing anymore, we kept the worm hug "

I never wished to return where I was "
In 3minutes"...

The queen got up and the colonial assistant was entering the house "...

Good enough jesper' passed the backyard way " as I welcomed the assistant's master, he entered asking what happened "...

And what shocked me the queen got up calling Jesper's name "

Jesper "...

Then the assistant's master entered asking her who is Jesper's" what ???

The queen started to struggle with her tongue ...

Who is Jesper " he again asked being so serious....!!!