Chapter three,

Everything we do we need to know who we are and know what we need or know what we are supposed to do at the right time, everything takes time and realization "Strato the great philosopher.

*************************
'Jesper Pov

Ooh I felt like my day was going to be the same usual one, being beaten up like a sack full of beans, working from sunset to down "

had a bad day as usual and we were from the mining area we were moving in our usual ways " moving in chains like animals, nowhere to feel you are a human being,

We were born free but at then we were moving in ropes, in chains, hence the creator created us to be the same to be people, not monkeys or anything else.

It was nothing new we were getting used to seeing our loved ones dying in our eyes,

Parents dying, mother's being killed with unborn beings in their stomach"

Life was like that, we had we became those powerfully so-called properties of these people who came to our land "

Those people who we welcomed peacefully with love but ended up paying us those terrible doings towards our families "

Being called Jesper wasn't my birth name " my birth name was Kwame ", which was our traditional name which means a person who was born on Saturday.

  but we were forced to forget our names "
Later I was forced to be so-called Jesper".

The day was then when we were coming from the cooper mining, Katanga was rich of minerals of coal and copper, gold diamonds and everything that was too wealthy for our land"

Then some soldiers who were in charge of us went to drink water I decided to seat for a while I was feeling too tired I guess everyone we were chained together was starving like how I was"

I sat there for a while all my body was paining "

My feet were had a long way to go and we were feeling exhausted like hell ...
Due to a long walk"

A

nd then I looked up at the sky and saw the sun,

And I realized how the way that gravity was pushing on everyone to this wild world and its harsh people"

I  turned my left side of the road "...
Saw an angel coming from far behind, very tired but I did recognize how she was the light that my heart was lacking for so long", a long time ago.

She kept on walking closer to the place I was seating in, and what I was praying for the heaven was that may be I could get to know where she lived "
She was really beautiful, with chocolate skin, black melanin queen"

As I saw her I recognized the beauty in her, to be so-called a queen of our Katanga"
I did not see her as a slave who was living in a hard state of life or a miserable one.

All around me was tragedies and miserable turned up life "

But in that, I saw the difference in her the moment I saw her.

I sat there for a moment and turned back on what was on the right side I tried to make my self look busy like I didn't even set my eyes on her*
.
For God's sake, she was pushed by someone, and some fruits fell from the basket she was holding.

full of different fruits ..and as she bent down to get them back  I took one from the ground, a red apple, her hands touched mine"

I heard my heart beating but I knew she couldn't listen to that way I was feeling, maybe she was thinking I was that coldblooded guy"

I didn't know how to stop it but I stared at her " I was like what an angel?

I kept holding the fruit in my hand chained in metal chains, her hand was on me, hearing these burning strings in my veins up to my heart"

But I gave it to her and she was really pretty I kept getting amazed by that beautiful princess sent from heaven to me !!!!

And for a moment her eyes met mine she was an angel queen I did not wanna let her go but she interfered my looks towards her and she was trying to say something, but she holds them back"

And I did guess her cute easy voice saying thank you"!!! Ahh crazy me!

She picked up her basket and got up holding her long dress she didn't even look back.

What I wished for was looking at her forever.., and I was like can you hear my heart beating? But she left.

I wished that we could meet again that's what I left thinking, and I couldn't even be able to hold my thoughts for a moment.

Life was troubled, but for a day I mate the difference, and I did felt that she could make me do anything for seeing her again.

Later on, those soldiers came back they beat everyone that we were seating together with we got up and kept moving forward.

Thinking that we were slaves at our age destroyed our souls, realizing how we worked hard in our lands, seeing our parents getting b, turned and hearing our sisters cries being raped killed us more... All this we had no clue how all came and how it will end"

Only God knew what was happening to his people that he created with a heart full of love ...

********"""********"*""""""*********