Chapter two,

Every story is been told becouse there were people who experienced that , and that shows that it was real  "

*************************

And then one day sarna was coming from the farm to get some fruits to her queen then one of the colonial looked stark named...

Lord stark as he was coming closer to her ,he pushed her then her fruits fell down..

as
she was bypassing the slaves who were on the chain then the basket full of fruits she was holding fell down ...

Then she bent down to pick them up ...
back into the basket she met a handsome strong slave with wide eyes,

He was helping her picking up one by one to the basket by giving her back the fallen fruits and their eyes mate..
Starring to each other in a moment

*sarna's pov'

As I was coming from the farm I was feeling scared my heart was beating too fast like I was going to see some thing unusual **

and there was this guy who was the second chief in charge of colonies in that katanga territory,

who was too bad in manners and everything  but we were scared of him , so much that he used to beat up slaves in the farm harvesting cotton , he could beat them to death , so hard and harshly,

He was one of those elder colonies who took over our territories of katanga...

Then that day he was there torchering those slaves in chains , who were coming too quickly he used to follow me every where even at night he could be following me up all the way,"had no clue what was that , and what was happening .

As I was stepping too first to make sure he doesn't reach me " he was too quick then in a moment I heard him pushing me "

As all fruits fell down "

beside me there were a chain of slaves who were coming from minning area

They were looking too tired beaten up  full of bruises on their bodies , hungry ,  one chained on the other arms and legs in chains, ropes holding their frets on the ground..

I ever wondered when will this suffering end, we become free from all this slavery.

While my mind was full of those those thoughts , I found that some fruits have fallen from the basket I was carrying**

and as soon I got down to pick them up my hands touched some ones hands ,...

I felt some attractions!!

I rised my eyes up to face a person who was so kind like that in those hard situations!!

I can no define how that life mainly changed many people , as we were living in a harsh life , it was so hard to even see some one who can help you , who can feel sympathetic to anybody,

But for then it amazed me to find who was there ,
A handsome black guy , he had that strange face , above the pain he had he hide it with a gentle smile, looking at this lovelly creature made me stare at him for a moment "

I stayed down  there on the ground , I felt like that was my safest place to stay "

I was like it was my last day  the last dream before I die,... For a moment I stared at him,  scars were all over his face , his body were full of them. Beaten up too badly ...

I was wondering if it was real or not but  what I knew by then was that I mate some one special "

Even if he was full of scars he was still handsome ,
that made him look more handsome ....

My hand felt the touch of his strong hands it was like magnet meeting a metal!
. That was like frictions between two beautiful human beings , i guess

  Hearts were talking to each other but we couldn't make a sound at all"

he was holding a fruit from those fallen down,

He was giving it back to me I was like what an angel boy from another place that I didn't even knew it existed"

A human being that was still having that incredible heart, who could do this.
Since due to harsh life we was living in people couldn't feel sorry for each other our hearts were damaged by all of those brutal changes in our lives"

  And then I took the fruit back into the basket and he was looking at me handsomely with crazy eyes that I had never seen in my life I felt love for the first time " and attraction by the fast sight.

We were not allowed to say a thing at all "

In a moment they pushed him to stand beating him like he did say anything , but it was due to his help'

They wanted us to feel that strange hatrade hence before their existance we were living peace fully in harmony and united.

I felt like I wanted to thank him for that kindness he showed me but I didn't "

All I had to do was to held my long dress and run away like I was  crazy or some thing and followed my way back to the place I was working, I was late I didn't know what I was going to explain to the mail lady in the house ....

I didn't think I had those strength of turning back and take the last look "
What I did was to take one step at a nother and left"
But I was praying to the heaven that may be there will be another fate of meeting him again.

**************************