Chapter eight'

Never dought if God is there or not " I know there are strange moments that you face but, never dought, because the right time God shows up "  may he will send an angel to rescue you from those terrible moments.

    Jesper Pov'

I just followed her, every step she took I was behind her, she didn't know, but my heart never wished to leave her alone "

To let her face any night alone " to see her hurting, so I promised my heart that I will protect her from that weird world we turned to live in" no matter what...

One step at a time " I heard someone coming in the small road aside and turned her way "  he followed her, ...

And I was behind, he kept following, I kept following too'

Later he increased his steps, he started moving so fast to reach where she was *

Sarna also started to move too fast, so did I ?.

Sarna" he called her '...

  She didn't turn back" she kept moving fast"

The guy kept on calling her ... As he runs towards her" so quick as possible ...

I was like 7 feet's behind,

Sarna turned in a right small road running " the guy followed "

I guess she was so scared ... As she held her long dresses running too fast "

In a moment I heard her screaming so loud, shouting for help, so loud ... That I couldn't help just managed to run too fast, nearby there was a wood  I took it in my left arm... And kept running...

That's when I reached the sane and I found it was a white guy named Lord stark"

A dangerous man who used to rape black girls who turned out to be slaves and killed them"

he had a gun in his hands! ...

So he coached it and put it aside when he was on the top of Sarna pulling off her dress pov'

It was a hellish moment of my life, as it was also a heavenly day that I wanted to remember with a beautiful smile on my face "

It turned up to be that darkness's moment that I couldn't realize"

It was a terrifying time for me " as I I heard someone behind me moving fast following me " to fast "

Later I decided to run "

I run too fast and so fast" "

I heard a strange voice behind me " calling out my name " I did turn to see who was following me "

Guess who was following me "Lord stark" all drunk!!

He didn't see that I saw him " it was one of the colonial assistants, in that territory"

Who used to beat us in the cotton plantation before I went to work for the queen.

The only thing that came into my mind was running as fast as possible, he had a gun, so the only thing that could rescue me was my legs"