chapter six

Sometimes life with a companion is very easier than living in this harsh world on your own, you do have to love your self or let your self be loved"

Am very happy to meet you again, he said"

The first time we met I kept thinking of you and until this day I found you again, I could not believe that a day like this could come and we meet again!

Sure?? I said.
But you know the life we live in here, you already knows that its hard to see a person in any way only if you get lucky too,

He started telling me his long story to here, I came from the east part of Africa, that's where they took us from, these colonies came and burnt our lively hood, we lived in huts there in the east,

They came the first time became friendly to the king, later they brought mirrors umbrella they could show it to our kings and chiefs in the village, that if he accepts he could give out his people and land for more products that seemed amazing to us seeing them at the first time!

Later on, the king sold his people, to those colonies land, and everything then, at last, they told him to stop ruling the kingdom and give it out, that's when in the middle of that night they came burnt the whole village took people...

Girls, women, young men, everywhere we were forced under guns to wear chains and took us like that.
My parents were burnt in those huts we lived in...

Later on, we followed one way to here, left our village burning,

We don't know how we got separated some of us did escape I don't know if they made it,

My younger sisters were killed, by bullets. I won't forget them,

The way here, the way to this hard work slavery and hunger in this area,

They sent guys in mining areas in here Katanga, our land was annexed to the Katanga...

We could mine coal, as well as gold, silver in different areas, some of the other men we worked together every day, are being killed by the rock destruction...

At last, that's when I found you, that's when I set my eyes on a light, that brightens my heart, my life...and the shadow next to me that started guiding me in the dark...

The lucky me from then I was lucky in every way I could give died very earlier...

Sarn a"pov

It was so sad, I heard his long hard, painful story and tears were falling from my eyes, I didn't know that it was happening, but he saw me crying and he started calming me down!

He made me remembered how many times they tried to rape me, then but God was on my side,

He holds my hands and said it is okay and it will be okay,

Soon we will find a way, to win this battle alright be fine stop crying hold on for a little while, we have to plan...

Alright, sorry I feel your story" I said, trying to be okay,

He raised his hands to my chicks and cleaned some tears that were falling from my eyes,

It's okay he said, and hugged me too close!

Earn a look" the first time I saw you I fell in love with you, please would you be someone special to me??

Please say something,

My heart was bouncing I was thinking too much as he was looking in my eyes smiling gently this was very amazing I never felt this way before in my life felt like this !!!!

Then Jesper continued to come so close he held my hands and I felt butterflies in my body,...

Ur so beautiful girl I wish I could always have you in my eyes like this
.

Hey, why are you so shy ???? He asked "
Am not !!!! Why can I be when am with..."

What why did you stop? Just be open say what you want to say" he said"

And for a second my mind came back I remembered that if my queen calls me and doesn't find me then I will be in many troubles,

I quickly got up asking myself what the hell happened to me to forget how I come here! , I immediately got up and held my self to leave so hurry,

Please don't go "he said,
he got up holding my arms his body so close to mine ***
I couldn't fight back this feeling I just gave myself a little moment to feel loved for a second,!!!

Please I am begging you don't leave me again!? He said again.

I swear I can't stand myself living without you again! He said trying to pull me"

Without you is like living on the earth without the rise of the sun,

seeing my self living in the hell darkness, that I will not be able to rescue my self "

I mean the moment I saw you my heart started to beat again I realized that your the only person I was missing in my whole life...

Please !!  My pumpkin I love you !!!
Tears were falling from my eyes like I was being hurt but these were tears of happiness, love...

His eyes too were full of tears, I can tell those were tears of love.

Love is a universal solution to all human problems. It heals wounds, mends broken hearts, unites enemies, and encourages growth. Love is all we need every day and everywhere to unlock what we kept in our hearts,@sador01

Time tells, and that was my time to feel the presence of someone in my heart, in my mind ...
.
He was there it was real, I could sense  every inch of him no matter the situation "

and strong relationships withstand the tests of time and brave the hardships encountered as though they are the necessities for survival, therefore we do need to have all those necessities to win, all hardships of life "