Chapter 17

Disclaimer - I do not own Loki or any other Marvel characters  - descriptions of blood and gore

As the few days passed it was finally time for Loki and Thor to head off to Asgard. For them it would just be a two day vacation while you probably have to wait a miserably long week.

Of course the two days before he left you guys had a little fun, but that's besides the point.

You hugged Loki before stepping back with the others as a bright beam of light came down from the sky and swept Thor and Loki away. You stood there for a moment before sighing and walking back inside with everyone else.

The first night with no Loki was like any other night with the team. It was a Saturday and everyone was drinking and having a good time. You of course could not partake since you were underage only by two years though. You ended up just drinking cranberry juice and whatever else Stark had that wasn't alcoholic, which was very little.

The second night was different though. While everyone was asleep you decided to take a walk. It was probably midnight and the city was bustling when you walked out on one of a balconies. It was a beautiful night other than the constant honking and car engine sounds. The moon was out and the sky was actually kind of clear to were you could see the stars. That's when you heard it.

Faintly, far away from the Avengers tower, on the outskirts of the city you heard a howl. You decided to go to Tony's lab and snatch some equipment before heading to the very top of the tower.

"Hey, Jarvis are you picking that howl up anywhere?" You asked the AI as you used a turned on a high tech sonic wave calculator. It was supposed to mimic an ear drum, only it was a hundred times more power than a humans.

"Yes, it is at this location," Jarvis said as a location popped up on the computer you brought up. You transferred the info to your phone before taking the equipment back down to the lab. You proceeded to grab a sticky note and wrote. 'It works' before sticking it on the machine.

"Jarvis, don't tell the team where I'm going unless I call you, and can you have someone ready my bike," you told the AI before walking back up to your room to change into a suit before throwing a leather jacket over it. You put on some boots and then your bracelet that Stark gave you.

After you were finished changing you grabbed your phone and earpiece before heading down to the lobby. When you got there your motorcycle was standing right at the street in front of the door.

You quickly jumped on before putting your helmet on and starting it

You quickly jumped on before putting your helmet on and starting it. You revved the engine a little bit before speeding off, not caring if you got pulled over. You sped off down the street as you checked your phone for the location before putting it in the phone holder. It told you the instructions to get there as you weaved in between cars and turning sharply at turns. Through the helmet and behind the sound of your bike you heard another howl. You kept speeding off as the call started to get louder the closer you got to the location.

About a half a mile away from the call you stopped your bike and got off. You put your earpiece in and connected it to the tower and Jarvis just in case you needed it.

"Miss Reeves, do you need assistance?" He asked you.

"No, but if you hear a commotion then send the team, if I have to shift and the earpiece falls out then I won't be able to contact you guys," you told the AI before you started walking towards the woods. It was on a lease road, made of rocks and dirt. You stopped right at the tree line and waited for another call.

"Well, well, well, look who it is, one of our little escapees," a ominous voice said from the trees as the voice echoed.

"Jackson's dead, I'm the only one left," you said as your voice cracked a little when you said Jackson's name.

"Serves him right, giving he gave this to me the last time we seen him," the voice said before your father in his wolf form emerged from the darkness. He had a scar over his right eye as he limped towards you. You were guessing he hurt his leg as well.

"What do you want?" You asked him as more wolf eyes appeared behind him. You sneered at all the other wolves before your father started to circle you.

"To show that if even a alpha that showed great promise cannot leave the pack without facing consequences," your father said before lunging at you. You jumped out of the way before shifting memos air. You landed on all four feet as you both circled each other.

"I did show great promise, then you started to make agreements behind my back to marry me off to some guy i had never met before," you growled before lunging at him and biting down on the stuff of his neck. He whimpered before grabbing your leg and throwing you off of him.

"I did what I did to protect the pack from being slaughtered. The Twin Rock pack has a new alpha who was threatening our pack to war. We wouldn't have survived," your father said.

"I don't care," you said angrily before pinning him to the ground a biting down on his neck. You clamped down and waited until he stopped moving before facing the rest of the pack.

"I defeated your old alpha, I'm the new alpha now," you said in blind rage. Then a lightened colored wolf snarled before jumping at you. It was your mother. You scuffled with her for a little bit before you bettered her as well. Then your other older brother, the beta tried to fight you.

After a few minutes you stood there in the carnage before you noticed what you had actually done. You looked over at the rest of the pack which consisted of about 20 or so members before walking over to them.

"I'm your new alpha now, listen to me or you end up like them, all of you meet here tomorrow morning, I have business to attend to. If you don't show up I'll track you down a kill you myself," you said in a calmer tone as they all nodded before running off at the sound of a jet's engine. You turned around and waited for the others as you stood there with a blank look.