Chapter 34

Disclaimer - I do not own Loki, other Marvel characters, or Lucifer Morningstar - cursing.

~ Time Skip to the Ceremony ~

You hadn't seen Lucifer in three days, you were so busy getting your pack ready and then yourself, you were exhausted.

You knew that there were over 400 people out there, two times the amount you were expecting.

Apparently the North and East packs were also attending. Just their Beta's and a few higher up members though, as representatives.

The Avengers were also there, and the Asgardians. You thought by inviting them you could finally rip the bandaid off and move on.

Amber was your Maid of Honor, and Natasha, Wanda, and Lucifer's sister, Elizabeth, were your bridesmaids.

You had never met his sister, she seemed very mellow and quiet. A complete opposite compared to Lucifer.

~

As you got ready to walk down the aisle the feeling you felt was weird. Uneasy.

White wolf in the woods. You had forgotten about her and the glimpses of her you caught in the woods, but she was near.
Watching. Very attentively.

You waited as the doors opened and you walked down the aisle by yourself. You looked down and then up at Lucifer who had a bit of a smile on his face. He was tired though. Everyone was. Planning a wedding in under two weeks.

You smiled at him and it seemed to grow. When you reached the end of the room you stood in front of Lucifer as you placed your hands in his.

"You look very nice, Y/n," Lucifer whispered to you, ignoring the priest.

"I hope I do," you said with a small smile. "6 hours getting ready."

"A 'you look good to, Lucifer', would have been nice," he smiled softly before you looked over at the priest.

"Do you, Lucifer Morningstar, take Y/n, to be your lawfully wedded wife, through sickness and health, till death do you part?"

"I do," Lucifer said making your heart rate increase.

"Y/n, do you take Lucifer, to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

It grew deathly silent. A drop of a pin would have sounded like thunder.

"I do," you said not realizing you were silent for a few seconds longer than needed.

"I now pronounce you, Mr. and Mrs. Morningstar. You may kiss the bride," the priest said as Lucifer very oh so slowly bent down and gently kissed you. You pushed back slightly to make the crowd a little convinced before backing off. You smiled up at him before turning to face everyone.

They clapped and cheered a little as you both walked down the aisle to the other room. You let out a shaky breathe before following Lucifer into the ball room where people started to flood into.

Amber came over to talk to you but before she was about to leave you felt Lucifer wrap his arm around your waist and squeeze you slightly. You looked up at him and seen that he was staring someone or something down.

Across the room Loki and Amethyst were walking around with a group of guards as she showed off her very small belly bump.

Edna, seeing your very uneasy and shaking figure, walked over to you and sat you down in a nearby chair before you could ask questions.

"Here, drink this," she said filling a wine glass.

"Pass me the whiskey before the wine," you said as you drank the wine anyways.