Exorcism.

"We must talk before."

Shane paused, pulling his arm out of Luciel's grasp. 

"What?"

"Your plan to split yourself from Hell."

"What about it?"

Luciel hesitated, before leaning down, and with an almost apologetic look.

"To start the process, you must first return to Hell."

Shane was hoping he had heard wrong, but deep down, he knew he hadn't. Luciel continued talking.

"I will return using my own portal, and meet you there, so you can meet with your fath-"

Shane balled his fists, an anger of betrayal over the idea that Luciel had faked his interest in him and Ryan solely to get him back. He just wanted Shane to make his father angry, so they would kill each other and Luciel would get the throne. 

"Fuck you! You little piece of shit! You promised! You said-"

"Shane!" Ryan's voice called to him.  It cut through the blinding anger Shane was feeling. He looked at Ryan. If there was the smallest chance that Luciel wasn't lying... There was no other option, was there? 

------------------

Father Thomas's Latin incantation made Shane feel like he was cracking into pieces. Needless to say, not very comfortable. However, Shane barely felt it, as he was paying complete attention to Ryan. The brave little human closed his eyes, but when they opened, Shane's concern turned to a fiery hate. Ricky groaned a little.

"You will burn Shane. I will watch over your personal hell fire and make sure you realize how foolish you are. I will make sure this human dies and I get to decide his soul's fate. I will never let you leave!"

"Can you split them yet?" Shane growled, the Latin phrasing forcing his wings and horns into view. 

The Father simply nodded, continuing his chant, and moved his hands in a half circle over the top. Ryan/ Ricky screamed, and Ricky was pulled away from the two. Beside the priest, a large door to hell opened. The minute the two were separated, Shane pounced, his hands reaching to grab onto Ricky's arms. His legs curled up a little, throwing his body weight into Ricky, and pushing Shane's knees into Ricky's diaphragm and third heart. Ricky's empty sockets for eyes widened as the air was forced from his lungs and he struggled to catch his breath. Shane landed on Ricky's chest and felt a crack. Shane didn't care, he moved his hands to through a punch, but Ricky's shaking hand caught him. He tried to move, but Ricky- in a panicked attempt to breathe- through Shane off of him, and they switched spots. Shane growled, his wings smacking against Ricky to try and beat him off of himself. Ricky only smiled- an empty dark hole void of anything, like his eyes- and shifted until Shane was staring at a copy of Ryan with the same empty eyes and mouth. Shane growled, the smoke curling from his mouth a warning to leave Ryan alone, and used his knees to push Ricky into the nearby wall. Shane looked over at the door, then back at Ricky, who was getting ready to charge again. Shane charged first, and grabbed Ricky by the collar. Then he spun the two until they were over the Door. This was it. This was all that was left before Ricky was gone, but at what cost? Shane could feel the heat of the underworld, and he hesitated for a moment. Was he ready to face his shit faced father? Or deal with Ricky if he couldn't escape again? And then there was the problem of emotions, and how dull they got in hell, when you spent to long there. Shane took a breath, and looked at Ryan, and he knew he was as ready as he was going to be. His hearts hurt, and his eyes stung. It was weird to cry, but it made so much sense to cy. Simply because he was sad. "I love you, Ryan..."

"I'm sorry." And then they tumbled into the hole, and it closed with a pop.