Friends and Bullies

Chapter 3

*Mikasa POV*

Eren had picked up Anieka from school. When they came home, Eren looked concerned. He said," Anieka, go upstairs. I want to talk to mommy quickly." Anieka looked at Eren and had a sad look," Why, daddy?" He looked away and said," I just want to talk to mommy. Don't worry about it." He looked at her and she smiled. Anieka went upstairs and Eren walked over to me. "We need to seriously talk." I looked confused. We went to go sit on the couch and said," What's wrong Eren." He gave me a serious look and said," Anieka is being bullied. " I gasped and said," Who!" He said," Lower your voice! Anieka told me as we were coming home. She doesn't want you to know." I looked away and asked," Why?" He held my hand and said," She said that she doesn't want you to worry about her. She doesn't want you to think that she's weak." I smiled and said," I love that she thinks that but she needs to tell me about that. We need to go talk to her. " He sighed and said," We need to be careful when speaking to her about this." I nodded. We went upstairs and saw Anieka sitting on the bed, crying. I immediately went to her side and asked her why she was crying. She said," No reason. I just like c-crying." I sat next to her and held her in my arms," Is something wrong Anieka? Is someone being rude to you?" Anieka stopped crying. "Mo-mommy, I'm being bullied. And I got in trouble today." I soothingly asked her why. "There's this boy, Kaito, he always takes my lunch and is rude to me. Today he said that my mommy and daddy are dumb and ugly. I got angry and sorta punched him. He had to go to the nurse. The teacher said that I must have time out. I'm sorry." She looked down. Eren sat next to Anieka on the other side and said," And are you sorry for hitting Kaito." She looked at us with a straight face and said," No, I don't. He was suppose to get it. He wanted to be rude to you. Im not letting that happen." Mikasa said," Listen Anieka. You can't go around hurting people. It's wrong. But for now, it's okay because you didn't know."

We sorted things out and I was teaching Anieka the embroidery of our family. She had finished it and it looked really good. "I finished mommy." I said," It looks amazing Anieka. Can't wait for you to show this to your kids one day." She looked confused and said," I can have kids? How?" I looked at Eren and said," Daddy, why don't you tell Anieka how?" I laughed and Eren turned away. "Um, what do you think Anieka?" She looked up and smiled. "I know! You make the baby in the snow, like a snowball! You shape the baby then wait 2 days and it's made! You first need to wait for the snow to melt!" She smiled a huge smile. I out my hand on her head and said," Sure, that's how babies are made." Eren and I both laughed. It got late quick. We had put Anieka to bed in her room. Even though she's 6, she wanted her own room. I'm so glad that when we moved her, we got an extra bedroom. Eren and I were lying in bed. Eren asked me," Hey babe, how are we going to deal with this 'bully' situation? Anieka also doesn't have any friends." I turned to him and said," I will deal with that 'bully' situation tomorrow and don't worry about her and friends. Don't forget you didn't have friends were you were young too. You only had Armin and then got me. " Eren looked at me with concern and said," Is something wrong? You seem angry and upset. Did I do something? I'm sorry if I did." Eren moved in and hugged me. I sighed and said," No, you didn't do anything wrong. It's just......I should've told you but I wanted to keep you safe as long as possible. It's....." I tried to say but couldn't. Eren got angry, sat up and said," Mikasa....What is it!" I wanted to say something but heard knocking on the door. I said," Anieka, sweetie. Is that you?" She answered. We let her in. She sat in between us and said," I had a nightmare. Can I sleep with you?" I smiled and said," Yes, what was your night are about?" She said," I dreamt that I got friends who were nice. But then became rude and sent me to the monkey's in the sky." We gasped. Eren moved towards us and said," You can sleep with us don't worry. " We waited until Anieka fell asleep. "Eren, this isn't okay. Anieka is dreaming about death." Eren put a hand on my head and smiled," It's okay. I dreamt about that when I was a kid." I said," You did? Why didn't you tell me?" He looked at Anieka." I didn't want to worry you" I sighed and said," We need to talk tomorrow. Its really important. " He nodded and said," We can talk when you drop Anieka off at school." I nodded," But for now, we should get some sleep."