The place???

Chapter 9

<Armin POV>

Connie, Sasha, Jean, Levi, Hange and myself were on our way to Mikasa and Eren's place. We were planning to go to the sea. It was morning. Connie knocked and we saw the door open. We walked in and we went to Eren's room. We opened the door and saw noone there. We then went to Anieka's room. The door was already open. Anieka was sleeping. We looked at floor and saw Mikasa scarf! I picked it up and Mikasa and Eren;s wedding rings fell out. Connie started calling their names. I told them to keep quiet. 

~Eren POV~

We asked my dad if he could send us back and he shook his head. I said," Why?!" He said," Just joking. I send you back now. Close your eyes." I closed my eyes and when I opened it again, I saw my friends. Armin helped me up and Jean asked," Where's Mikasa?" I smiled and said," What do you mean, she's right-" I looked to my right, then left and didn't see her. My smile left immediately and I wore a worried expression. Where is Mikasa?! She was right next to me! Where could she be?! She couldn't still be there! Could she? My thoughts were interrupted when Jean picked me up by my shirt and said," Where's Mikasa?!" I put my hand on his and said," I'll try to fetch her." Jean let me go. I walked up to Anieka. I held her hand and expected to go back to that place. I closed my eyes and expected to go but when I opened my eyes, I was still there! I was still holding Anieka's hand.  

I looked around. I saw Armin, Connie, Sasha, Jean, Levi and Hange staring at me. Jean got angry and said," Hey Suicide Moron! Where is Mikasa!" He walked up to me and grabbed my shirt. He got really angry and said," I don't care that your her husband! I still love and care for her! If you don't get her back back then so help me, I'll kill you on the spot!" I knew he was right. I tried to be a good husband. I tried to protect her. But in the end, I couldn't. I don't know where she is. She could be back at the place. Armin put his hand on Jean's hand and said," Jean, let him go. It's not his fault that Mikasa's not here." Levi and the rest agreed. Jean said," It is his fault. As her husband, he should watch over her and protect her. " I lowered my head and said," No, it is my fault. I should protect her no matter what. Jean is right. Mikasa was right next to me and yet now she isn't."

*Mikasa POV*

Dr. Yeager had just told us to close our eyes. I closed my eyes and felt something go though me.  I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was still there. I looked next to me and didn't see Eren! I saw Dr. Yeager and asked," Where is Eren and why am I still here?" He said," Eren went back to your world. I want to talk to you alone. " I gulped and kept my straight face. He continued," You said that you'd protect Eren forever right?" I nodded my head. " A maniac is after Eren. It's the same people who 'got rid' of the people who were after you." I questioned," What do you mean?" He said," You remember that you caught the people that were after Anieka, well he escaped prison. He's running free and looking for Eren. He plans to capture Eren and then kill you and Anieka. Just thought I should warn you." I thanked him. I hugged him and said," Thank you for telling me this." He nodded and told me to close my eyes.  When I opened my eyes, I saw Eren in front of me. He was crying. I put my hand on his shoulder and said," Why are you crying Eren?" He hugged me tightly and said," Mikasa! Where were you!? Why didn't you come back with me!?" I said," Don't worry. I'm okay" Eren cried while hugging me. Armin walked up to us and said," I'm so happy your okay." I got up with Eren still in my arms. After I let him go, Jean said," Mikasa!" He ran up to me and hugged me really tight. He said," I'm so happy your okay! Where were you!? Why didn't you come back with Eren and where were you!?!" I held him and said," I'm okay. And don't worry where I was." I smiled and hugged Jean. All our friends left and since it was late, we went to bed. Anieka slept the entire day. When Eren and I got into bed, Eren held me. I gasped. He held me tightly. He said," what happened? Why didn't you come with me? I was so worried." I said," Your dad wanted to talk to me. So I had to stay behind. There's no need to worry." Eren pulled back and gave me a slight kiss. I said," You don't ever need to worry about me." I pulled him towards me and kissed him. It was deep and passionate. He pulled me closer. After we finished, we held each other tightly. I said," I don't want anyone to hold me, kiss me or care about me as much as you do." Eren kissed my check and then my forehead and said," Couldn't say it better. Noone could give me better hugs or kiss me better than you. My one and only love." I hugged Eren tightly. I didn't want him to ever leave me. I'll protect him no matter what. I need to tell him about the situation. I explained to him what his dad said. He said," I'm not worried. I know that no matter what, I can rely on you to be with me forever. I can rely on you to protect me forever and I'll do the same. And I know that you'll do the same." I smiled. "I'll be with you forever no matter what. I don't care what you do or what you say, I'll love you forever and ever." Just before we fell asleep, Eren said," We'll be with each other forever and protect each other forever. We'll also protect Anieka forever. And if we ever decide to have another kid, we'll protect them too." I blushed when Eren that we'll have another kid. I said," We might have another kid, not sure though. I really hope that you don't get mad at me if I don't want another kid." Eren smiled and stroked my face softly. He said," If you don't want another kid, then that's fine. If you want another one then we can have another one. I'm fine with whatever you say." I smiled and said," Thank you Eren."