A kid? Are-Are we even ready?

Chapter 18

*Mikasa POV*

I had been thinking about what Eren told me. After what happened to Anieka, I wasn't sure if I was ready again, but after thinking about this for a month, I decided to ask Eren. I woke up and looked at Eren. He was in my arms as usual. I saw him wake up and I said," Morning Eren, want me to go make breakfast?" Eren kissed my forehead and said," No! I need to be making breakfast. It was your birthday 4 days ago but to me, you're still the birthday girl! So what do you want?" I asked," Could you make pancakes?" Eren kissed me gently," Of course. Anyway, love you babe." Eren got up and went to the kitchen. After eating, I asked," Eren? Um, could we maybe......" I stayed silent, not knowing how to ask it. Eren looked at me, confused. I was in Eren's arm's. We were watching a movie. I picked up the remote and paused the movie. I sat up and out of Eren's arms. I said," E-Eren, so after what happened with Anieka, you said that if I ever wanted another child, you would be fine with it." Eren nodded," Yeah, and what about it?" I asked," Is it possible, could we maybe, um....have another.....kid." I shut my eyes tightly closed. I never thought that I would ever ask anyone these question, yet here I was, asking the exact question to my husband. I opened my eyes to gaze at Eren. He had a smile on his face. It looked so innocent and gentle. He grabbed me softly in his arms. He said," Mikasa, the question I should ask is, will you give me the honor of becoming a father to your child?" I lifted my head. Eren was smiling as I said,' Yes Eren Jeager, I will give you the honor of being my baby's father." I smiled and so did Eren. I said," Wait Eren! Are you being serious?" Eren put my hair behind my ear and said," Well, I'm married to the most wonderful, beautiful, attractive, cute, loving women I know. And she had a daughter, she was the best mother. You could've asked her daughter herself, she loved her mother dearly." I started crying. I loved Eren so much. He made me feel like such a wonderful women.

Mikasa is in month 8 (3rd trimester)

~Eren POV~

Mikasa was in the bed again. She has gotten so big. It's good to know that our baby is healthy. Armin came over in the morning and said," Hey Eren, could we all come over later? We have a surprise for Mikasa and you." I said," Sure! Mikasa would be really happy. This pregnancy has been so hard on her, and I try to be there for her as much." Armin put his hand on my shoulder and said," Well don't worry. Mikasa will be happy later." I smiled. I said," I can't wait for later." Armin left and I saw Mikasa coming downstairs. I ran to her and said," Mikasa! As much as I love you and know you're strong, please call me next time." Mikasa got angry and said," Eren, I'm quite capable of doing everything by myself! Now leave me alone!" Mikasa was having another mood swing. She was having these so often. I walked by Mikasa's side, watching every step. When we got down the stairs, I asked," Mikasa, what do you wanna eat?" She said," I-I don't feel like eating. I-I'm sorry Eren!" Mikasa broke down in tears. I rubbed her back, saying," Hey babe, I know what will cheer you, our friends are coming later!" Mikasa said," Really, but why?!" I said," They have a surprise for you and I." She said," I can't wait." We spent most of the day sitting on the couch. I didn't want Mikasa to move a lot, because of what happened with Anieka's pregnancy. I never told anyone about it, cause I still don't understand properly what happened. We had switched her favorite program on, so that would keep her happy. Mikasa had fallen asleep in my arms. I put my hands on her stomach, paused the show and said," Hello my angel, I love you and your mother so much! Can't to see you! Just another month, then mommy and daddy will be able to see you!" After a couple of hours, Mikasa woke up. She asked," Eren, when are our friends coming over-" I heard a knock on the door. I said," There, that must be them!" I help Mikasa get up so we could answer the door. When I opened it, Armin said," Hey Eren! Hey Mikasa, you look beautiful today! Could you two come outside please." We nodded. I helped Mikasa outside and we heard everyone shout," Surprise!" Mikasa asked," What's this?" Sasha said," It's a gender reveal party. I know you said that you don't want to know it but, we really want to throw this party for you." I said," Thanks so much." We enjoyed the party and then Armin said," Hey everyone! It's time to see what gender the baby is!" Levi and Sasha brought out a big box. I said," Inside the box is the thing that will tell you what gender it is." I asked," Mikasa, you wanna open it?" She shook her head," No Eren, I'm-I'm not feeling that good. You open it." I brought her close and heard her laugh. I laughed and said," Well then, I'll hold you close." I opened the box and saw a titan shaped box. Jean said," Oh no! It's a titan! Eren is going to be a suicidal maniac and Mikasa is going to need to save him! Oh no, save us Mikasa!" I grunted and Mikasa said," It's just a joke Eren." Hange gave me and Mikasa a sword made out of something, I have no clue what. I then heard Jean and Armin scream," Ah! Eren, Mikasa, save us! The titan's going to eat us!" I heard Mikasa laugh. Then Sasha yelled," Mikasa! The titans going to hurt Eren! Save him before he gets eaten!" That's when I started laughing. I said," Come on babe, let's slay this titan!" I let Mikasa hold the sword as I held her. I let her hit the titan until we saw confetti pop out. It was pink! I said," We're going to have a girl. Mikasa, we're going to have a girl!" Mikasa said," I'm so excited Eren!" I hugged her tightly and said," I swear that what happened with Anieka will not happen again? What are we going to call her?" Mikasa said," Keira, could we call her Keira?" I said," That's a wonderful name." Armin said," Keira Jeager is the daughter to Eren Jeager and Mikasa Ackerman. I like that!" Sasha said," It sounds amazing, just like you two." Hange said," I like the name, Keira, what about you, Levi?" Levi said," Whatever, it's a nice name for your daughter." Hange said," Now that sounds more like the man I I married!" Levi turned his head but put his arm around Hange's neck. Keira was born a month later. Our friends were by our side all the time.