She's special?

Chapter 8

Years later. Anieka is 11.

*Mikasa POV*

Anieka came up to us and said," Hey mommy, daddy. Is Uncle Armin coming over?" I said," Why?" She smiled and said," Uncle Armin said that he's going to bring me a new book about the world. Last time he brought a book about the sea and he's going to bring a book about the hot deserts. He says that it was his old books." Eren said," Anieka, longtime ago, going to see the sea was Uncle Armin's dream. He was so happy when he saw it." She said," I'm so happy that he got his dream." Night approached really quick. Anieka went to sleep and we were lying in bed. At about midnight we heard Anieka screaming. This had been happening the last 2 days. We went to Anieka's room. Eren sat next to her and held her hand. Suddenly he disappeared!

~Eren POV~

I was holding Anieka's hand 1 sec and gone the next. I recognised this place. It was the same place as when I had died. They sky was a deep blue. This was the same place where I was after the titans were all killed and when I saw my dad. I turned around and saw my dad! I said," Dad! Why are you here!?" He walked up and said," Eren, Anieka is special. Yeager and Ackerman families should never mix. Ackerman have special powers and even Yeager is special. I knew I never should have let you meet. I knew this would happen. what a stupid father I was!" He held his head. I said," You were never a bad father! Sure you were always busy, but when you were here, you were an amazing father! You even let Mikasa live with us! If not for that, I never fallen in love her! I'm happy and glad that I fell in love with her! If I didn't, then Anieka wouldn't be born! She's an amazing daughter and I love her so much!" My dad said," I'm sure Anieka is amazing but there's something wrong with her-" I exclaimed," WHATS WRONG WITH HER!! WHY WONT ANYONE TELL ME AND MIKASA!!! ANIEKA IS OUR DAUGHTER AND WE DONT KNOW!!!" My dad gasped and said," How did you not know? Noone told you?" I looked down and said," No, noone ever told us." He said," One sec, I wanna bring Mikasa here." I brought my head up and said," Really!" He nodded and raised his head.

*Mikasa POV*

Eren had been gone for a couple minutes. Anieka is out cold. I can't get her to wake up. I saw a light come out from Anieka's chest. I seemed to be sucking me in! I closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes, I saw Eren! I hugged him tightly. I said," Eren! I was so worried! Anieka is out cold and you were gone! Are you okay?! Not injured?" He held my hand," I'm fine, don't worry like you always do." I looked to our side and saw Eren's dad. I bowed my dad and said," Dr. Yeager! It's good to see you again! Quick question, didn't you die?" Dr. Yeager walked up to us and said," Oh Mikasa, always so polite. And your right, I did die." Eren said," And I was here when I died-" I interrupted him and said," Are we dead! We can't be dead! What about Anieka! Is she ok? If we're dead, what's going to happen to our friends?!" I was panicking. Could we be dead? Not possible, how could we die? Eren held my hand and said," Mikasa, babe, please calm down. we're not dead, right dad?" He looked at his dad. His dad said," No, your not. When Yeager and Ackerman families mix, the parents are able to travel to this place." I looked around. This place was very beautiful. The clear, dark blue sky with little sparkling stars. I asked," Where are we?" Eren laughed and held his head," That was never a question that crossed my head." I rolled my eyes and looked at Dr. Yeager again. He said," This is a place that the dead Attack Titan comes to. What I mean is, if a Attack Titan dies, they come to this place. When Eren died, he came to this place. I could resurrect him but didn't want to." I exclaimed," What! Why!?" He had a serious look on his face and said," Cause I thought he had noone in life. Why would I resurrect him if he noone?" I held Eren hand and said," He will never be alone, I'll always be with him." Eren smiled at me. Dr. Yeager said," Anieka is growing quite nice according to Eren. That's good. Quick question, is anyone coming after you, Eren or Anieka." Eren gasped and said," Someone was coming after Mikasa! And someone was coming after Anieka! Does that mean that....I'm next?" I exclaimed," Noone will come near you! I swear this now! I'll kill them as soon  as I see them!" Suddenly I heard the name, Gab, Someone was saying," Gabi, Gabi, Watch out for Gabi." I looked around for me and said," Did you guys hear that?" They both shook their heads. I looked down. What happened to Gabi? We never found her. She did try to shoot Eren, but she's only.....wait...how old was she? I said," Do you guys know what happened to Gabi?" Eren shook his head. Same with Dr. Yeager. I still didn't understand how Anieka was special. I said," How is Anieka special, may I ask?" Dr. Yeager shook his head and said," Anieka is special cause you two had her. Yeager and Ackerman were never suppose to mix. Was the pregnancy rough at all?" I tried to remember the pregnancy. It wasn't that bad. Eren said," The pregnancy wasn't that rough. Alot of mood swings and all that. Except for the last 2 months. They were pretty rough. Remember?" I looked back to those months. 

*Flashback*

"Erennnn!!!!!!!!!!!" I called from upstairs. Eren came immediately. He asked what was wrong. I said," I need you to help me to the bathroom again." He helped me to the bathroom. After I finished being sick, I said," Sorry about making you do this." He smiled and," Don't worry about it. As your husband, I'll be with you through the thick and thin."

*Flashback over*

I said," They weren't that bad." Eren laughed and said," If you say so."  All I think about is how Anieka was special and who was coming after Eren. "Noone will hurt Eren or Anieka as long as I'm around." I said. Eren put a arm around my neck and said," Easy there, if your trying to protect me all the time, how can I protect you?" Dr. Yeager said," Mikasa, you don't always have to protect everyone all time. You can rely on Eren to protect you." I looked at Eren and he smiled. I looked down and said," If I don't protect you guys, then I'm afraid that lose you guys. The same situation that happened to my parents will happen again." Eren released his arm from neck and stood in front of me. He lifted my chin and looked into my eyes. He asked," Mikasa, do you trust me?" I nodded. I trusted Eren more than anyone in the world. He continued," Then let me protect you. And I promise that the situation will happen again." Suddenly I heard something. "Eren!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mikasa!!!!!!! Where are you!!!!!!" Sounded like Connie. Then I heard someone else say," Shut up!! Anieka is sleeping! Do you want to wake her up?" Sounded like Armin. Then, who I'm assumed is Sasha, said," Quiet guys! Eren and Mikasa are probably in their room!" Eren said," Sounds like our friends are outside. Can we leave or can you take us back." Dr. Yeager shook his head.