He's mine!

Chapter 13

*Mikasa POV*

Eren let me go and Historia put music on. It was upbeat. We all started dancing. After, what felt like an hour, Historia spoke on the microphone and said," You all ready for the surprise." We all nodded our heads. Ymir walked up next to Historia and said," This was all Sasha and Historia's idea." Historia continued," We're going to do a slow dancing....um....thing..." She laughed and continued," So what we're going to do is......The guys will stand in a huge circle and us girls, will switch between them." Jean said," I don't understand." Ymir said," So basically, the guys will stand a couple feet away from each other in a circle and us girls will stand by 1 of them. We'll slow dance u till Historia says 'switch', then we'll go to the man to our left and continue until we've all had a chance." I asked,"  But why do this?" Sasha said," Well, I was lying in bed 1 night with Armin, we were talking about Eren and Mikasa and how lucky they are. I then thought that maybe we could do this. I just wanted you all to feel as loved." Armin said," That's sweet of you." Ymir said," Okay, we can start, go stand by a man." I calculated where the everyone was so that in the end, I was with Eren. At the start, Armin was with Ymir; Connie was with Hange; Levi was with Sasha, Eren was with Historia and I was with Jean. Jean held me with such care. I actually forgot that he liked me. I lied my head on his chest. He held me tightly. His arms were so warm. We switched, since Connie was on my left, I went to him. He kept looking at Sasha. Why is he looking at her? We finished and I went to Levi. He was staring at Hange the entire time. After a while, I got to Eren. When we finished, Sasha said," Okay, now get to your partner, you're now PROPERLY going to slow dance with them." I went to Eren. He held me the same as he always did. My head was lying on his chest by his neck. He whispered in my ear," I saw you with Jean, you looked like you were enjoying it." I closed my eyes and swayed along to the music with him. I whispered," It's nothing. I still love you more than anything. You're still my special guy and it'll stay like that forever." We left after we finished. I lost Eren as he had gone in front of me. We turned into an alley and I saw a women standing by Eren. She was making swirls on his chest. I walked up and said," What's happening here?" Eren said," Thank goodness Mikasa!" He walked to me quickly. I looked at the women and said," What do you think you're doing to my husband?" The women smiled and said," Oh Mikasa Ackerman.....You think he's YOUR husband. You're so wrong. You can believe all you want that Eren loves you.....But he actually belongs to me." My eyes opened wide and I said," N-no...He-he belongs to me. I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS-EREN IS MINE!!" I had screamed loud, had leaned over and closed my eyes. The women had a grin and said," For now,  but he will cheat on you with me." I now had tears in my eyes. Will Eren cheat on me? No he-he would never. I looked at Eren. He had a shock look on his face. I said," Eren, what she's saying is wrong ri-right." Eren moved towards me and said in a soft tone while smiling," Mikasa, babe, I would never cheat on you. You know I love you more than anything. I said that I would wrap your scarf around you forever and always, I can't do that if I'm not by you." He held me tightly and said," Please NEVER think that I'll cheat on you. I'll love you for as long as I live." I cried and said," A-are you s-sure?" He smiled and said," Of course." The women started to laugh and said," Eren, you think so?" Eren got angry and his grip tightened and he said," No, I'll NEVER leave Mikasa or EVER cheat on her!" The women laughed and ran away saying," Believe that for as long as you want." I started to cry a little harder. Eren gasped and said, worriedly," Mikasa! P-please d-don't worry about that! I-I swear I'll never cheat on you!" That calmed me down a little . We went home.

10 PM

I was lying on Eren's chest. I still felt upset and started kissing his neck. It was late at night and I don't know why I did. I kissed his sweet spot. I don't know what went threw my mind. Did I want Eren's attention? I heard him moan slightly. That made me smile. I kissed his neck slower. Eren moved his hand from my hips to my hand. He asked," Mikasa, wh-what are you do-doing?" His grip was tight but loosened slowly. Eren didn't have any energy to stop me. Usually Eren stops me after moaning for what seems like forever. I wondered why Eren didn't stop me.

~Eren POV~

Mikasa had started to kiss my neck. I had absolutely no energy to stop her. I started moaning, she started smiling and going slower. I tried to stop Mikasa. But the more she kissed my neck, the more energy I lost. Was something wrong with me? Why did I not have energy?  Mikasa stopped kissing me and said," Eren...are you okay? Usually you stop me  cause you don't wanna go farther. Is-is something wrong?" I held her face as she looked into my eyes," Mikasa....I just don't have any energy. Usually, yes, I would stop you but I just...It's weird but I don't want to. I don't want to stop you." Mikasa eyes opened up wide.

*Mikasa POV*

Eren had just said that he didn't want to stop me from kissing him. My eyes were opened so wide and with so much shock. I said," Eren!" I lied back on Eren's chest and pulled him as close to me as possible. I moved to his ear and whispered," I hope you get your energy back tomorrow. Please just rest and let me hold you like this. I need you to be okay, Eren. Please don't leave me. I'm begging you." I moved closer towards him. There was no way I could be even closer to him.