Oh Dear

Chapter 14

*Mikasa POV*

I woke up with Eren next to me. I had gotten off him. It seemed to be raining outside. Sounded like a drizzle. I sat up and wiped my eyes. I got up and opened the curtains. The windows were covered in mist. I got my robe and scarf and went to the door. I opened it and stood outside, not in the rain though. I closed my eyes and listened to the rain. I opened my eyes and looked off into the distance. I saw how misty it was. It stopped drizzling and I went outside. Since we lived by the sea, I went to look at the water. Seemed so rough in the distance yet calm when it reached the shore. I sat down on the sand and closed my eyes. I quickly got really cold. I held myself to keep myself warm. I know that I could've gone back but it was so peaceful. It started to drizzle again. I stayed there and got wet. It was fine and I didn't care. I didn't feel like going back. I stayed there. It started pouring. "Ah-choo!" I sneezed softly. "Maybe I should go back?" I got up and went back home. When I opened the door, Eren ran up to me, hugged me tightly and said," Where have you been?! I was so worried! When I woke, I didn't see you next to me or on me. I also saw the curtains, windows and cupboard open! " I sneezed softly again," Ah- choo!" Eren had a worried look and asked," You okay?" I smiled and said," Yeah, just stayed in the rain for too long." I put my hand on the back of my head. Eren shook his head and said," Sounds like you. Let me guess, it was 'peaceful' that's why you stayed there?" I nodded. He moved towards me and felt my forehead. He gasped," Mikasa! You're as hot as fire!" I sneezed about 3 times. Eren shook his head while smiling and closed his eyes," You might have caught a cold." I shook my head," I never get sick!" I said," Mikasa! Come on! You're sick. Come get into bed." I said," I *ah-choo* don't need to *ah-choo* get into bed*ah-choo*" Eren picked me up, bridal style and carried me to the bed. I rolled my eyes. He said, in a annoyed voice," I don't care if you think you're sick or not, you're going to stay in THIS bed until you feel better." I said," For the last time, I'm not *ah-choo ah-choo, ah-choo, ah-choo!* sick." Eren crossed his arms and said," Really? You're not sick." I looked down and said," Okay......maybe I am sick." Eren sat next to me, hugged me and said," You'll be better in a couple days, don't worry." We heard knocking on the door, Eren went to go answer it. He brought our friends to our bedroom. I got up and said," Hey *ah ah ah...ah-choo*...ughh." Eren walked up to me and said," Babe, go take a shower. You're going to get worse if your cold." I said" Fine, if you'll excuse me, my husband wants to go take a *ah ah ah ah-choo" shower." Eren said," Stop talking and get into the shower." I sighed and nodded my head.

~Eren POV~

Mikasa had gone to take a shower. She forgot to take her other warm pj's. I said," Guys, 1 sec, I just wanna take Mikasa's pj's to her." I went to take her pj's out and Jean asked," Is Mikasa okay?" I smiled and said," She stayed in the rain this morning and might have gotten a cold. I couldn't stop her from going out cause I was sleeping. Oh Mikasa, I have a feeling that women's going to be the death of me." Armin put his arm on my shoulder and said," I don't think so. Mikasa loves and cherishes you more than anyone. I mean, how many times has she given Levi and all of us death looks because of what we said about you." I went to the shower and said," Mikasa, you forgot your pj's. I brought you a clean pair. You aren't going to wear that cold pj's. I'll go put these in the wash." I left Mikasa's clothes and she thanked me. I took her wet clothes and put it by the wash. Sasha said," Hey guys, Mikasa seems to be sick, how about we come back in a couple days." Hange said," Yeah, see you in a couple days." They left. I sat on the bed and waited for Mikasa to finish. She came out and I asked," How do you feel now? Warmer?" She nodded. I felt her forehead, still hot. I said," Mikasa, get into the bed, you need rest." She sneezed. Her sneezes were so cute. She said," No, I have a better idea. Let's watch a movie on the couch since it's raining outside." I sighed and said," Sure, lets go." I took our huge blanket and brought it to the couch. I asked," What movie do you wanna watch?" She said," I wanna watch a..*ah-choo ah-choo* romance." I nodded and we sat on the couch. I put the movie on and Mikasa cuddled up to my chest. I put my arm around her. Before the movie reached half-way, Mikasa had fallen asleep. She was breathing harder than  she usually was. I changed the movie to an episode. I put my head on Mikasa's head and fell asleep. This was my favorite and I loved this. When Mikasa fell asleep first and then I fall asleep with her and watching my favorite episode. When it's raining, usually I watch something and stay awake so I can hold Mikasa but I still had no energy so I decided to go to sleep. And usually when it's sunny, I just like holding her, whether I'm awake or not. I also love when Mikasa thinks I'm asleep and tries to kiss me then I say," Mikasa, what are you doing?" Then she would blush and I would kiss her. She would have a flustered face after and it was always so cute.