Bullies

Chapter 4

√Anieka POV√

Mommy took me to school today. When I got there, I met up with my 1 friend. I didn't tell daddy or mommy about her. Her name is Christine. She's 6 just like me. Kaito walked up to me and pushed me down. "Hah, little weak girl! You could never beat me!" I looked away and Christine said," Leave her alone, Kaito. She didn't do anything to you." Kaito looked away and said," She was born, that's my problem." I got up and said," Push me down as many times as you want. But I will always be better than you because I don't fight back." He pushed me again and said," Because you're a girl, that's why." I got up and said," Leave him alone, Christine. There's no point."

*Mikasa POV*

I dropped Anieka at school. Once I got back, I saw Eren making pancakes. I walked over to him and sat at the table. He put pancakes in front of me and said," I'm sorry about last night. I shouldn't have gotten angry. It wasn't right of me. Your my beloved wife and I shouldn't get angry with you." He sat next to me and held my hand. He gave me a gentle smile. I looked at the pancakes and said," No, it's my fault. I should've have kept the secret from you. Its my fault. We're married with a kid. I should be more honest. I just....I just wanted to keep you and Anieka safe." He brought me into his chest and said," You don't need to worry about keeping me safe. I'll keep you safe." I pulled my head back and said," No, when it comes to this, I don't want you to keep me safe. In this situation, I NEED to keep you and Anieka safe. " He held my hand and said," What's wrong? What's the situation?" I looked away and said," I'm being .....threated." He gasped. I continued," Someone threatened me that if I don't do what they want, they will take you and Anieka hostage. I've been trying to avoid them all the time. That why I didn't want to take Anieka to school. I don't want someone to see me with you or Anieka. Do you understand?" My voice had lowered to a whisper. He held me close and said," Again, I've been saying this ever since I said I love you. You don't need to worry about protecting. We will protect each other and we'll both protect Anieka. We also need to deal with Anieka's bully. I think we first need to deal with Anieka's bully and then your threatener. Okay. I don't want Anieka to be bullied and have no friends at the same time. As parents, we need to be there for Anieka all the time, no matter how rough our lives are. We need to be there, smiling and protecting her. It doesn't matter from who. And we've also got Jean and Armin and Sasha and Connie and Levi along with Hangé to help us. If Anieka ever gets lonely, then we can ask 1 of them to come over. No matter what happens to us, Anieka will be safe no mater what."

Hours later

~Eren POV~

It was late in the afternoon and I hate to go fetch Anieka. We decided that Anieka is going to stay with Levi and Hangé. They are the most responsible people we know. We want to deal with this 'people threatening Mikasa' problem. When we got home, I said," Anieka, darling, can we talk?" She nodded and we went to sit down on the couch. Mikasa was already there. I took a deep breath in. I held Mikasa's hand and said," Anieka, sweetie, you are going to need to stay by Aunty Hangé and Uncle Levi, okay?" She looked confused and said," Why? Do you not like me anymore? Was Kaito right all along?" She looked down. Mikasa held her hand and said," Thats not true. We love you more than anything. We just want to keep you safe. Something is happening and we need you to be by Uncle Levi and Aunty Hangé. Dont worry, they will still take you to school and they will take very good care of you. We want you to pack so that you can stay there." Anieka looked at us with a sad look and said," What's wrong?" Mikasa smiled and said," You don't need to worry. All you need to worry about is how much we love you and that is so much." We brought Anieka in for a hug. Mikasa was hugging Anieka and I was hugging both of them. Mikasa pulled Anieka back and said," Now Anieka, go get ready so we can take you. And don't worry, everyone will still come and play with you." Anieka nodded and went to go get ready. I put my hand on Mikasa's shoulder and said," Well done babe. You handled that really well. I hope she isn't that upset with us." She looked at me and smiled. "Don't worry. She won't be upset with us." I laughed and said," Mikasa, she's my daughter too. Remember how upset I got with my parents. At least she got your personality when you were little." Anieka came and said," Im done!" We went to check what she packed. We saw a cute box in her bag. We opened it to check it and saw lots of pictures of us all together. I cant believe Anieka is such a good girl. We left and took Anieka to Levi and Hangé. We knocked and Hangé answered. Anieka immediately hugged Hangé's leg. "Aunty Hangé!" Anieka said. Hangè picked Anieka up. She said," Don't worry Eren and Mikasa. We'll take good care of Anieka. You said that we need to take Anieka to school at 7:30 and pick her up at 12? " I nodded my head. "Sorry about leaving Anieka with you but we trust you more than anyone and know that you'll keep Anieka same." Levi came out of nowhere and said," She'll be safe, dont worry. I'll tske extra care of her and make sure that she's never bored. " Hangè put Anieka down and Levi invited us in. We sat down on the couch and I said," We have to go. Also, Anieka has a bully, so if she comes here upset, its because of that. We will deal with that problem." Levi said," Dont worry about it. Just make sure you stay safe. I don't think Anieka wants to lose her parents like you guys did. I also don't think that you want to give her that kind of life. Shes only 6 after all. And we will deal with her when she's upset, don't worry." Mikasa smiled. "We should get going. Anieka! Darling come say but to mommy and daddy!" Mikasa said. Anieka came running and hugged us. "Bye mommy! Bye daddy!" Anieka was crying. I kneeled down to her height and said," You take care of Uncle Levi and Aunty Hangé. " She smiled and said," Yep, I'll take super duper care of them." We left. I know that we made a right choice. Or at least we though we did. We hoped we did.......