Stretch Marks

Chapter 15

~Eren POV~

I opened my eyes. I saw the morning light shine in through the window. I was looking at the window but then looked in front of me. I saw Keira lying next to Mikasa. Keira had only been born a week ago. Handling her sleep schedule is just as hard as it was with Anieka. I heard Keira start crying again. I quickly picked her up and took her downstairs. Mikasa wasn't been sleeping that much, so I decided that she needs good sleep. Even though she always says that I must wake her up. I was sitting on a chair and rocking Keira back and forth. Eventually Mikasa came downstairs and heard Keira crying. She said," Eren! I told you to wake me up if Keira started crying!" I said," Mikasa, babe, you need sleep. Now go back to sleep." Mikasa walked towards us and said," But what if it's her feeding time?" I sighed," Mikasa, she just ate. She'll be fine. Just go to sleep." She nodded and went back upstairs. Soon, Keira fell asleep, when she did, I took her upstairs to sleep again. I went to the kitchen to go make something to eat. I heard Mikasa come downstairs and asked," Eren, when did you get Keira to sleep?" She walked up to me and I hugged her." First, good morning my beautiful wife. Second, I put her down a couple minutes ago. So we have a couple hours before she wakes up again." Mikasa asked," What did you make to eat?" I said," I made pancakes." She walked towards the pancakes." If it makes you nauseous, then I can make something else." She gave a small laugh," Don't worry. It's fine. I like it!" 

3 Hours Later

I heard a knock on the door. I went to answer it and Armin and Sasha were there. After we greeted each other and we invited them in. Armin said," Eren, Sasha and I are free today. We know how much you 2 have been struggling with Keira's sleep schedule. So we though that maybe we could take her for a few hours so you guys could get sleep." Armin was holding Sasha's hand. I held Mikasa's hand and said," I mean, it's fine with me. I would love the sleep. What about you Mikasa?" Mikasa looked down." I don't know. But if Eren's fine with it, then so am I." She looked up. Sasha said," Yes, can't wait! Armin and I are always happy to watch your little titans. Speaking of titans, were is your little titan?" Mikasa said," She's upstairs sleeping." We went upstairs to go fetch Keira." I packed up Keira and we went to the door. I held Mikasa and said," Mikasa and I are very happy to have you too." They nodded and left. I said," Mikasa, I'm going to go have a nap. What about you?" She said," Same." We went upstairs and took a nap. When I woke up, I saw Mikasa looking at herself in the mirror. It was a full body mirror. I lifted my head," Mikasa, what are you doing?" Mikasa turned to me. She had her shirt lifted up so she could see her stomach. She said," Eren, should I get rid of these stretch marks? They make me look ugly." I jumped out of bed and ran to her. By that time, she had turned to look at herself again. I put my hands on her hands, which was on her stomach. I put my head on her shoulder and said," Mikasa, never call yourself ugly again! These stretch marks are from you carrying our child. Your the most beautiful women to me and will forever be. You have always been, ever since we met. Ever since I saved you all those years ago." Mikasa gave a small laugh," Yeah, how many years ago did we meet? It feels like that was ages ago. I also still can't believe that we only dated for 1 year before we got married." I laughed," Yeah, I didn't think it was necessary for us to date, since we have been together for years." Mikasa nodded her head. I let her go," Anyway, finish up, we have to go fetch Keira from Armin and Sasha." She nodded. We left to go fetch Keira. 

When we got there, Armin and Sasha were happy to see us. We stayed there for a little. When we got home, Mikasa put Keira to sleep as she had woken up. Life is really good. Being married to Mikasa, with Keira. Levi and Hange got married. Armin and Sasha were married. Jean didn't end up with Mikasa, not like I was going to let him. And most importantly, all the titans have been killed. Everybody can now live in peace, without having to worry. I'm going to live the rest of my life with Mikasa and our Keira and maybe we might have another.

THE END! HAPPY END!