21. Deal or no Deal?

You guys stopped at a convenience store for a quick snack. Then Hisoka stated, "There was a person watching us most of the time."

"Figured as much, though it might be someone who I know." You sighed and continued to pay for your things.

"How so~?"

"Well for one," you took a breath in, and covered you two in a small aura bubble as you breathed out. Al this is so nobody could hear you guys, "the presence felt too similar than I'd like. I didn't like it, mostly because it made me feel uncomfortable."

"Well, maybe asking the question "who do you not like?" will help solve who was there." At that point you two have already walked out the store and is headed down the block.

"To be honest, I absolutely hate people, but the exact people I would say is Haru, but he isn't out of prison until like two more months, anyway that one person I like to call bitch, hmm Trash, Laura, and maybe 3-4 more I really hate."

He hummed like he always does, maybe he's taking note, or thinking of who bitch or trash was. He wouldn't know them, nobody technically should.

((F myne, sorry.. F whore. She can go die in a hole for all I care.))

You two walked down the street in silence after that, and in all honesty, it was a really crowded afternoon. For example, the sidewalk, that convince store you both were just at, the gaming store just down the street, were all filled with people. It was extremely odd.

You sighed and looked around and saw a tv place that had the news on. Normally, you wouldn't watch the news or go up to one of these. But this one caught your attention.

The news lady said, "Please be aware of your surroundings. The infamous tower that holds many prisoners... has been blown into this morning, and most of the inmates have escaped. The people who own this tower are looking for the inmates that did leave the prison."

You rolled your eyes, "Well hey, would you look at that. Haru might have gotten out earlier than I thought. Dang it!"

You could tell that some people looked your way all weird like. I mean if somebody randomly yelled I would look at them strangely too.

Your ears perked at a woman screaming, "my baby!"

You looked around quickly, too quickly that you thought your boss? You asked yourself why he would be here, and thought even seeing him was ridiculous. But then, you saw that a young child ran into traffic and was about to get hit by a car.

You ran as fast as you could to get to the child. You put one of your hands on their arm and carefully moved it behind you. Yes, you could have tackled it out of the way but, unfortunately, another car was coming in that lane. So you put some nen into your feet and the rest into your body, and stuck your hand out.

The car was crushed around your arm. But the child, the driver, and you were safe.

The driver came out of the car staggering and hiccuping, "What are you thinking?! This is my car!"

You sighed when you saw a bottle of alcohol in his hand, "Pay for it, pay for my car!"

"No." You blatantly said.

"What did you say, ugly bitch. Return to the kitchen and stop trying to play hero." He threw the bottle at you with inhuman strength, and too precise for a drunk person.

You caught it before it hit you in the face. "Nice throw! But anybody tell you.." you walk up to him and the kid ran back to their mother, "the kitchen is where the knives are. A woman in a kitchen could easily kill you. Like I could now." You whispered the last part.