Its.... you 😒

Yes, a lot of time jumps I know. And it's sorta rushed.. 😅.. No hate please I tried to get this out as soon as possible but family and it's longer than my other ones..   .(ᓀ˵▾˵ᓂ).

________________

  (Y/n)'s p.o.v.

  With a yawn, I open up the door that leads to the caught assassin.

   My eyes go wide and my mouth opens.

I tried to nope out of there but the person in charge said,"Ah right, you can't leave. That will lead into a automatic disqualification. Go ahead and step inside the room please."

  You did as he said, but with a grumble.

"I'm sure you already know this fellow, right (Y/n)?" The man said.

  The assassin, which had his eyes closed before, suddenly opened his them and said, "(Y/n), hey... uh- look I'm so--"

   "Don't even try to apologise after what you have done to me, Mijo..." I said, but I quickly continue, "cause I do not want to hear it."

"Right well, the prisoner's are supposed to hold you back for as long as they like. They do this so they can get time off of their sentence. Well once you get this figured out I'll be ba-----"

  I cut off the wardan of trick tower,"Actually how many years in prison does he have left?"

"20 and a half years," he sounds a bit annoyed because I cut him off, but I, of course, don't care.

  "So I can just wait here for twenty hours, if that is okay with you." I look to Mijo with an icy cold glare.

  "Yeah, I would like to get to challenge you now, since you seem to have gotten stronger."

I rolled my eyes at that comment and the wardan says,"Sure go ahead I'll leave you here for about 8 hours just in case you change your mind. If you need me just shout I guess. Bu-bye."

He left with a bit of static.

Maybe 5 minutes later I say, "So you and Laura, huh?"

"Listen, we broke it off a bit before I got in here."

  "Uh-huh."

"One day I walked out the door, just like every guy before, and she left me. Only thing she said was 'the sex was good'."

"I didn't need to know your life story, you know.."

"Meh."

   After he said that, it was nothing but awkward silence for a long while. And when I mean a long while, I mean like for 3 hours.

  I opened my bag to get out my food since I was bored. I got a bag of chips and started munching on them.

   "Watcha eating huh?"

I shot him a glare and said, "These? Oh they if course, are my favorite chips-(f/c)-. What else would they be, huh?"

   "Right, sorry for asking," Mijo said, remembering that I hate him, and I dislike when anyone tries to take my foods.

     He faced away from me and we sat in silence, for about another 3 hours.

  It was hard being in the same room, sitting there, with the person you hated the most.

  I then started to hear a voice in my head that said, "Just a warning, you might want to get prepared for what the future holds for you. Whether it be in just a few hours, or a year or two from now... Just don't get too attached."