Third phase

________

A old, but not too old, woman yelled,"Hey (Y/n)! Be careful!."

"Okay mother!"

People say that, but will they? Will they ever head anyone advise?

No, though I tried, I tried. But I was already in the air, falling. About a 7 foot drop, and into the ocean.

Before I hit the water, I screamed and took in a big breath.

Few seconds in, I opened my eyes. I didn't know which why was up and which way was down. It was confusing. But the more I got confused, the more air I lost.

Then some arms came around me. I opened my eyes one last time, before the darkness engulfed me..

Thanks to Illumi I'm here, alive and well, today.
____________

(Y/n) wakes up with a gasp and Hisoka just looks at her as if she is crazy.

"What?" He says.

While catching her breath,"It's uh- it's nothing.."

(Y/n) thinks,"Ever since then, I've been afraid of what I called beautiful. Water, the beach infact."

"Well what are you waiting for? We are going to be there in about 15 minutes! Get up and get moving!" Hisoka suddenly yells.

"Do they have coffee?"

"Uh-yeah? Why?"

Her eyes shined brighter than the sun once she heard that..

And then she calmed herself ,and said," Give me five minutes and lead me to the coffee, Kay?"

"Uhm- okay?" He said with a weird face and watched as she bounced up with her back pack, and into the bathroom.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v.

I had coffee on my mind the whole entire time I was in the bathroom, forgetting the dream I had about my past. Well at least for now.

"As I said, five minutes. So where is the coffee?"

"There is no coffee I just needed to get you up and out faster," Hisoka told me and my heart broke into a million pieces, but continued," which is what I would've said if i was a butt hole."

My heart was still broke from him playing me, but I indeed was happy..

"So let's get you your coffee, okay?" He said with a small smile, a sincere looking one. But I felt it was not one that he shown a lot. Probably to past lovers or crushes.

I had a smile all the way to the cafeteria. Once we arrived, I saw quite a bit of barista's, good looking ones. Curves in all the right places, you know big butts, tatas, thighs, etc..

For being a perverted clown, I thought Hisoka would be enjoying the sight.(?) But he had a poker face, couldn't see through him. Then he had a disgusted look on his face.

"Hurry up and get your coffee and let's get out of here."

"Uh... Okay?"

I got my coffee and we headed off to the entrance. Five minutes left till we get to our destination.

"Gon, you got him to use his other hand?!"

"Yeah, but now my head hurts," Gon says sheepishly," but I'll be okay in a few minutes."

"Okay.... If you say so, idiot."

I step in and say," You guys are so loud, gosh children these days. No manners at all."