🥚 What? 🐷

(Y/n) p.o.v.

When Mr. Satotz left, the doors to the huge place open leaving me starstruck. As they did, the rest of the applicants filed into the big place filled with cooking supplies.
While I'm there looking at the place, I start to hear people laugh and of the instructions I hear, it's only,"any kind of pig here in this forest."

"I need to stop thinking so hard while something so important could possibly be going on."

Everybody stared to pile out looking for a pig, but I'm still thinking that there has to be a catch.

A long while later, we found the pigs the hard way. Some people didn't realize that there was a stamped, and the pigs ate them.
Which I found kind of odd. Because before this, I didn't even know carnivorous pigs existed.

"(Y/n), behind you!"

I couldn't even react in time when some familiar arms wrapped around my waist, and pulled me towards them.

"Should've let it trample over me."

"Well I didn't want my lover to die." He said mockingly.

My eye twitched when he said that,"Ight they're gone now, so you can let go of me."

"Aw no thanks for your savior~ hmm?"

"I would have just taken my chances, and that Gittarakur guy is more of savior than you, sorry not sorry. I mean I did have a higher chance of being killed with that man than a killer pig."

I know I've hit a nerve when he released me from this prison.

"Sorry Hisoka, thank you.. Welp cya!

I glanced back at him before I left, and he had the faintest blush.

Hisoka p.o.v

"Sorry Hisoka, thank you.... Welp cya!" She said with a sincere looking smile.

And for some reason, that comment just made some heat rise up to my face. It's as if nobody said thank you, as if everybody just looked at me as if I were a freak. A murderer, they would yell. I was a....

Outcast

(Y/n) p.o.v.

"Okay, time for me to find my friends."

I knew where to find them when Killua shouted," Their weak points are their foreheads!"

I run over to the group and everybody hitting the pig's forehead. And the one who has some vendetta against me, charges at me.

With swift movement, I get on its back and hit it's forehead with a knife, that was up my sleeve, of course. It then killed the demon pig and I tried to pick it up, but it just wouldn't budge. Just then, I heard some ticking, and Gittarakur picked it up with one hand.

"He already has his pig so how?!" You murmured.

"C'mon, I know you're not that slow."

"Okay okay, and thank you. Though, I bet I owe you big time don't I?"

"Dunno."

°°°°°°°°°°°°Time skip°°°°°°°°°°°

"He didn't even break a sweat, and he was carrying not one, but TWO pigs" I say a bit jealous.