14. Well?

Just wanted to say, I don't really like bits and pieces of this chapter, nor do I like some parts of the last one.

But, I do want you guys to go check out my best friend's story. Its not a 'x reader' but it is of our OC's. I really suggest you read it, not saying this because she is my friend, but I can rarely find books/stories I enjoy. thunderrose1 "The Tale of the Two Friends" 'Sakiya' is based off of Yumi Btw.

Lets get on with this, word count: 1273
____________

"Well, what do you say, be my girlfriend?" He looks at you with intent.

"No, the time ain't right to be your girlfriend. And we just met."
After all of the horrible things he had done to you, you decided it is to stay in the past. But you couldn't let a trauma like that just go, you have some issues.

"Besides, we have that bet, remember."

"Right, so if we didn't have that bet, would you be my girlfriend?"

"I could, but like I said, I don't know you and you don't know me."

Hisoka's POV

"What a shame," I thought and smiled.

2nd POV

Minutes later, Yumi came into the room and abruptly stopped. She looked at Hisoka then at you.

She smirked, "Oh really now? So this is how you decided to do things, Hisoka? Just asked her out right here, on a hospital bed?"

(She can feel the emotions of other people, she has to train the ability so she could see what was going on in that person's life. Example: Illumi.)

She walked over to the couch by the window. She sat down facing towards Hisoka. Suddenly, a mask appeared infront of her entire face.

"Yumi... Please stop." You begged. After a few seconds, she decided that it wasn't the time. Then, the mask disappeared.

(The time for what? I actually don't know.)

"Fine, I guess I'll just do it this way, I just want to double check." This was one of her Nen abilities.

~not her specialist ability, no~

A short guy had appeared infront of her. 3 feet and 8 in. tall. (111 cm.) He went up to Hisoka, and pressed his forehead with his thumb.

Seconds later..
"Okay, you are approved, by the judge, me. (Y/n) give the guy a chance, but just know he isn't a pedophillic guy that everyone chokes him up to be." Yumi giggled. She likes to call it judgement.

"What?" You ask but never get a response.

The little guy comes back to her and whispers something in her ear. She gasped.

"Call it fate but she knew that Haru was, but wasn't a good guy. Kiyoko didn't think it was true, but would look a that? I had scars all over my body. Though, now they are barely visible." You sighed while you thought.

She can't tell why he is approved to basically anyone, cause that's just cheating.

A hum was the only thing you guys heard from Hisoka.

"Ah yes, that speech was totally inspirational." She rolls her eyes and you giggle.

(Yes, I know that was not funny.)

"Oh that reminds me. Your sister will be coming to check up on you in a few days."

"Her? Why would she be here?!" You asked.