20. A Learning Experience

A day passed from when you met up with your sister. You walked out of your room and saw Hisoka laying down on the couch, half naked might I add.

"So Marla huh?" Hisoka asks and you could hear in his voice that he was a bit skeptical of her. It was odd.

"You shouldn't have any problems with her.. until you do. Then that would be a problem because she was mostly always a well mannered kid."

He hums, "Well you got anything to do today?"

"Nope, no fights, just chilling."

"Just chilling?" He sits up as he asks.

"Just chilling, unless you have something for me to do."

He smiles and says, "Actually I do have an idea."

"And what's your idea hmm?"

"You said you want to learn more nen right? Well I might have a few tricks up my sleeve, I could teach them to you, or you can just sit here just 'chilling'."

You give it a small thought and then finally land on a decision, "Fine, teach me what you want. First you have to get a shirt on."

"Seriously? I thought you liked looking at my abs since you were glancing at them whole time we were talking." He smirks having an arm on the back of the sofa and his head cocked upward and tilted to the side.

Your face turns to a subtle shade of pink and you scoff, "No I wasn't."

His smirk turns into a full fledged smile, "Didn't think I'd notice?"

"Notice what? My failed attempt to look you in the eye?"

"Look, I know you just wanted to look at them, if you want, I would like to give you an up close look sometime. All you have to do is ask." He winks.

Your face now red, you turn around to face your kitchen to say, "As if."

Knowing the damage he has done, he smiles even more, somehow, and sighs and goes to get a shirt from his room.

Once he returns, he just watches you eating a healthy snack.

You look at him and he winks.

"Tell me when you're ready to get started, I always am."

"Fine I'm ready now." You put the rest of your snack in the fridge, hoping to finish it afterwards.

He walks to the door saying, "Hurry and get your shoes on, we aren't going to practice where people have problems with noise."

"Okay."

You decided to change your clothes into more breathable wear before getting your shoes on.

—-~timeskip~—-

You find yourselves in an abandoned church, the ceiling crumbling around you.

"Yeah take me out into the middle of nowhere. I get it you finally got tired of me, I would too at this point."

He walks from behind and has a card up to your throat. He whispers in your ear, "How did you know~?"

You knew that this card was infused with nen and you could tell that he sort of wanted to off you , "A murderous person sort of understands one another, but I don't feel like dying right now, so I'll just need you to... Get off." You try you side eye him with limited movement to your head.

"No thank you, in fact, I enjoy this view. So I might just stay a little bit longer." He does a weird giggle thing, evil people always be doing that though.

You sighed and got your hand to his waist and whispered something that he couldn't hear, "Quick Stun."

He went limp, he looked you in the eyes. You looked at him like you always did, fondly but distant, although he did have something in his. Was it lust? Murderous like? Or maybe.. both?

You took his arm and straightened it out behind him.

You caught yourself thinking, "Huh, he really is weird to have both lust and a murderous intent. I must say, it makes him look hot when he is at my mercy."

He hummed, but being the clown he is, he dislocates his arm and gets loose from your grasps.

"Um, excuse me sir, but never do that again, that was weird " you say while he puts his arm back into place.

"Okay then, all jokes aside, it's time for the fun to begin! Since I do think you are a conjuring type, I think I'll be able to help you with some new moves."

"You're right, everybody give him a round of applause for being so smart!" You look around, and silence fills the crumbling church.

He sighs, "Let's go ahead and start okay?"

He puts you in position, in front of him and facing towards him.

"To begin with, use ten let it flow around you. Like this."

You use gyo to look at his aura. For some unknown reason, it has a pink tint to it.

"If you say so." You relax your body, and let your aura flow around you.

"Okay then come closer," you go to him as he says. He grabs your arms and he guides them to go around his neck. Then, he lays his hands down to your waist.

He says in a gentle tone, "Follow my steps."

"Dancing?" You ask, being very confused.

"Yeah, it's a nice trick."

You stopped questioning him and did as he said. With every step, his aura started to flow out more around the church. So you copied him and his energy, and sent your aura to meet his.

All the butterflies and bugs gently fell on some left over pews. They were asleep.

"How did we do that?" You guys stopped.

"Well it's kind of a long explanation," he says.

You sighed, "Guess I'm not gonna be 'in the know', ya know?"

"Mm yeH."

"So that's an experience, you think we are going to use it someday?"

"Maybe."

"Alrighty then, how about another on and then we can go back?"

"Fine."

For the rest on the afternoon, you two worked on your form, and on your Nen. There was someone lurking in the shadows, though. Hisoka knew that there was someone watching you guys. You had a hunch that there might be, but never really gave it any thought.

All you knew that if there really was a person there, you didn't like them. The unknown presence was unsettling to you, but you felt that there was some sort of a similar aura in the air, one that wasn't yours or Hisokas.