Just ridin

This one may be shorter than the others since this will not be phase three. It would just be the ride there, hence the chapter name haha. So anyway I'ma just get into this okay?

-------

"Man this guy is boring," I think to myself, getting lost with the scent of food.

My ears perked up once I heard,"Dinner has been made you may go eat, take a shower, whatever really."

Everyone went in different directions the rooms, the cafeteria, etc..

"Food coma here I come."

I heard Killua say,"No, no food coma. You didn't wake up last time. I'm worried that you won't even make it to phase three."

"Meanie. Wait, you ain't the boss of me kid! I'm almost 20, in about 4 more days as a matter of fact!"

"So? I'm just looking out for you," he said putting his arms behind his head.

"Well-"

"Well I'll keep an eye on her~"

I say to him, "No you won't Hisoka. I'll be perfectly fine on my own and besides I don't think he even trusts you for what you did to Leorio, loser."

Killua stepped in and said,"Well I'll be on my way. Cya big sis."

"Huh? No don't leave me with him?! No!
I barley even heard Hisoka say,"Illumi didn't tell me he had a younger sister."

I shrugged that comment off, not really caring, and made my way to the cafeteria with a smile on my face.

Once I got there, I almost fainted.

"So much food."

Someone in the back, probably a chef, said,"You like what you see?"

I nod, my eyes never leaving the food.

"Hey you can't just walk off like that (Y/n)."

I look back at the clown and stick out my tongue,"I'm hungry so shut it."

He mumbled something that I couldn't make out, but I grab a plate and get some of my (yours) favorite food on there. Then I go find a place to sit. With Hisoka on my tail I get kind of annoyed.
I sit down on a bench a bit away from the rest, and of course, he did too.

After a few minutes, I tried my best to ignore him. But he decided to put his and on my thigh.

Maybe even 5 seconds later i decided to say,"Can you please get your hand off of my thigh?"

After I said that, for some reason, I really wanted to say,"Put it back you buffoon." Of course I didn't, but the thought of me saying it, I blushed of embarrassment.

"Hmm~ Fine, what ever you say, darling~."

"Eh? Darling, where did that come from?"

"I'm crazy for catching feelings this quickly especially from what I've been through. I'm such an idiot," I think.

Remembering that I haven't showered in a bit, I tell Hisoka,"I'm in need of a shower."

"I believe the showers are in the rooms, and I have found a empty one. So you won't have to deal with perverted idiots," Hisoka says.

"Isn't he a perverted idiot?" I mumble, but he must have heard because he glanced at me, with his Amber colored eyes.

"And how did you find a empty room?" I ask. But he shrugs and walks off. I follow because why not.

We get into the empty room, and I get my bag off of my back cause it has all of my stuff.

"Don't bother me, if you even try, well it won't end well." I say with a fake smile on my face.