12. What?

I love each and everyone of you who actually read all the way through! It kind of makes me think there's something wrong with you. Anyway, tell me if the story is getting better or worse so I can go back to fix some things. Stay safe loves!

----------

"Excuse me?" You asked Yumi.

"Oh it's nothing, it's nothing." She smiled as she said that, "Anyway, let's get going."

You all did as she said and went to the roller coaster. It had atleast 3 loops, and a steep slope. Like no seriously, it goes straight up.

You whispered to Hisoka, "If you wear your hair down and without make up, all the girls will come rushing to you. Except for me."

"Oh? That's just rude~ I could get a woman without your advice~"
He whispered in your ear and winked at you once he rose up.

"Alrighty then, bet. Get anyone to be your girlfriend in the next 3 months."

"And if I don't?~"

"I'll have to do something of your choice." You said aloud without thinking.

"Oh~" he smirked, "okay~ I'll hold you to that."

You guys made your way into the line together. It was you and Hisoka, and Yumi and Illumi.

(Ha 'umi')

Once you guys got onto the ride, you joked about getting stuck on it. Which was obviously the wrong move. It stopped on the way down the slope. They all looked at you like a disappointed mother.

"Sorry.." you looked to the side. Five minutes pass and the ride started to work again. But in those five minutes, you had a bad feeling. Not about the coaster, but about the day, about what's to come actually.

"The Ankle Breaker was pretty fun actually, nice pick. So on any other ride, don't joke about getting stuck, that was super boring." Yumi looked over at you.

"It was only five minutes."

"Illumi and I both don't know how to do any social interaction. All he knows is being emotionally distant so he doesn't get attached to anyone or anything."

"Right, and what did you guys have a conversation about? I saw you guys whispering."

"It's nothing serious but.."

She looks past you to Illumi. He looks at her blankly, she then squints her eyes and then looks back at you.

"But?" You questioned.

"Hmm? Nevermind." Yumi mumbled something incomprehensible to your ears.

Third p.o.v.

"Hopefully he'll reconsider, and then maybe.."

(Y/n) shrugs it off and they both walk toward the boys.

"Yumi, your pick. Pick one that's nice."

"I would pick a food stall, but you guys must've just ate. Anyway, I choose 'Vroom Zoom Zoom'. What kind of a name is that? Wait, that sounds like something I'd name one, nevermind. Onward!" And she speed walks off with her cover of Vogue legs. And they all follow after.

(Y/n) almost falls because of the entrance, the entrance is a tunnel that spins. Yumi and Hisoka are laughing at (Y/n), and there's Illumi. He is just staring bullets into Yumi's back.

They all push forward, now past the tunnel, and into this weird looking area. It had this round platform on a ramp type thing. And from what they could see, the platform spins while it goes across the ramp(?).