Chapter 1 - No sleep.

It was finally the holidays which meant sleeping in everyday and eating as much food as I want.

"Wake up you little rat!!" He says whilst climbing under my covers; as he started to snuggle in, I could feel his hair tickle my ear.

"James you've let all the cold in" I laughed.

James is my older brother, everyone says that we have a strong bond. Which i totally agree with.

"I'm sorry but you can't stay in here all day, the boys are coming soon so you might want to get changed"

"Awww, I don't think they will mind me being in bed"

*knock knock*

"I guess this is them" James says as he jumps out of bed and runs down the stairs.

I was just about to settle back down when I heard nothing. That's strange they are never quite and James would have told me if they went out. Oh well I really tired I'm going back to sleep.

"Booooo" they all shout. I scream as they all walk into my room holding their bellys with laughter. First walks in Brad who is now crying followed by Tristan, then James.

"Morning smelly, your so lazy" Brad giggles.

"No I'm not, I just like my sleep"

"Yeah we know you do" Tristan says still holding his belly "You should have saw your face" now crying.

"Oh shut up, it's still better than yours" I answer, giggling as Tristan's laugh is contagious.

I know Brad and Tristan from my brother, they are in a band called The Vamps. I would say they were kind of famous. Brad is the lead singer, James is the guitarist and Tristan is the drummer.

---------------------------------------------
A/N: Hi guys sorry this chapter is really short I didn't know how to start it. Sorry if it is rubbish, please tell me what you think!
Follow my fan account on Instagram @thevampsgirlss ❤️