Chapter 5 - The movie

We all sat down on the sofas. On one sofa was me, Tris and Connor and on the other sofa was James, Brad and Kiki.

"What do you want to watch" Brad said whilst getting up then searching through his DVDs.

"What do you have?" Tristan asked.

"I have mean girls, fast and furious, nemo and ..."

"NEMO" me and Connor said at the same time.

Everyone was in fits of laughter, in amazement of what had just happened. I looked at Connor and give him a smile and I could see his face turn red. Why is so shy in front of me, I'm just like the other guys?

Whilst watching the film I couldn't get Connor out of my head. Why was he so shy? Did he like me? Do I like him?

Tristan got up and went into the kitchen, I guess it was for popcorn. Before Tristan came back I moved so I was next to Connor. Why did I do that, oh god he'll know now.

"This is one of my favourite movies" I said trying to make covosation.

"Same, I also like divergent"

"No, no, no, no. Do not bring up divergent to Ellie" Brad said whilst lifting his hands up and slapping them to his face.

"Heyyy I don't talk about it that much" I answered whilst laughing.

Connor was now in fits of laughter.

"Yes you do" James said whilst smirking.

Now everyone was in tears and I could feel my face getting warm.

"What you all laughing at?" Tristan said confused whilst he walked back into the room.

"Ellie's obsession with divergent" Connor said whilst grasping for air.

Now I can feel my face burning. Why did I care if Connor liked me? Why did I feel like I had to talk to him?

After nemo was finished I checked my phone and saw that it was 18:00.

"James we will have to get home soon, mum will probably be worrying" I said.

"I was thinking of going myself I will drive yous" Connor said in his sexy Scottish ascent.

"Thank you" James said to Connor.

We all got up and me, Connor and James put our shoes on and the other stood there and waves us off.

All 3 of us walked towards Connors car.

"Shot gun" I shouted as loud as I could.

"Dam it" James says putting his hands on this head.

"What?" Connor looks at us confused.

"Ellie's shot gunned the front" James says whilst laughing "we have done it seen we were little"

"Oh ok" Connor says laughing.

"Sweet ride Con" James says with a big gin on his face whilst climbing into the car.

"Thank you" Con replies whilst smiling.

Connor drives off and me and James waves out the window.