Chapter 4 - The cover CONNORS POV

Today is the day that I am playing bass for The Vamps. I'm so excited. All the boys are so nice. I really wish I was in the band. I shouldn't think like that, I'm here to help them but I can't.

I saw Brads car pull up on the drive. While I was waiting for them to all go in I decided to stay in the car for a bit so I didn't disturb them.

5 minutes later I got out my car and rang the doorbell. Omg I so nervous, what if I mess up, what if ... the door opens and stood there was a girl. The most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She has long brown hair and drop dead blue eyes. We both stand there starring.

"Hi, I'm Connor" I say trying to sound cool.

"Ellie, I'm James sister"

Oh no no no no. I can't do this. James is a cool guy, why would he let me date his sister.

We both walked into the kitchen, greeted by all the boys yelling my name.

After we finished talking we went down into the basement to do the cover.

"Hey man, are you ready?" James asked.

"Yeah, yeah" I answered trying not to sound nervous.

Whilst I was playing I kept thinking about Ellie and what she was doing. I couldn't help it. I tried to think of something else but she was always there.

"You ok Con?" Tristan asked.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine"

"I think that's it" James said "now let's got up stair to see what Ellie is doing"

"She's probably asleep again" Tristan said whilst laughing.

Once we got up the stairs and into the kitchen, Ellie was sat with Kiki. I've met Kiki before, when Brad came to visit me.

After everyone said there hellos we all piled into the front room the watch a movie.
---------------------------------------------
A\N sorry it's short I wasn't quite sure what else to put. I hope you like the story so far!! ❤️