Chapter 24 - First Kiss

It's been half an hour since the party had started and surprisingly I had an amazing time. Catching up with old friends, seeing new ones and spend time with the boys.

I have spend a lot of time with the boys this summer. I never got to see them much, I wasn't too interested.

Now it is time for me to open my presents. James was first. He got me a new car. It was gorgeous it was my dream car, I can't wait to drive in it. Everyone else got me things from lush and soaps.

It was now turning half 10 and people started to leave. First my old friends, then my new.

Now it's 11 and it's only me the boys left. It was the best day I have ever had. We were just about to sit and watch a movie when Connor grabbed my hand and then took me upstairs.

When I was walking upstairs I released that Connor hadn't given me his present so I guessed what's what he needed me for.

He opened my bedroom door and let me go in first. I climbed into my bed and moved over so Connor could get on too.

"Ellie"

"Yeah"

"I just want to say that you look absolutely beautiful" my face started to turn red. "I know we have had our ups and downs but I just want to ask you this one question"

"Connor you are making me nervous, what is it"

"You know in the hospital I told you I liked you, well then feelings have never gone and I realized today that they have grown even stronger" my heart started to beat even faster. "Ellie will you be my girlfriend?"

His words repeated in my head. I have never stopped liking him either and I never knew that he was thinking they had gone away. Why am I even thinking about this?

"Of course I will. It was killing me that we told everyone that we were just friends... I wanted to be more"

A huge smile appeared on Connor's face. I could feel my cheeks burning up, I looked at my sheets so he couldn't see.

I felt a finger touch my chin and lift my head up. I looked up to see Connor's dreaming purl blue eyes looking into mine. It felt like we were like that for ages.

Suddenly he leant forward and his lips crashed into mine. It felt so right. Like the last pieces of a puzzle. Our lips moved in sink until he bit my lips asking for entry. I didn't even think I just let him in.