Chapter 20 - Party Prep AÏCHA'S POV

"Ellie hurry up we need to go" I shouted whilst banging on her door.

"Ok ok I'm coming"

Ellie opened the door and we both walked downstairs.

"Bye guys I will text James when we are on our way back" I shouted whilst walking out the door.

"Ok, love you" James shouted in his ruff, deep voice.

"Love you too" I shouted back.

I could hear the boys taking the mick out of him. I let out a small giggle whilst walking out the door and shutting it behind me.

JAMES' POV

Right finally the girls had gone and now it is time for the party to begin.

I honestly want my sister birthday to be the best birthday ever and one that we would remember for ages.

"Hey Con, have you got all the decorations?" I asked.

"Yes, James you need to chill, everything will go fine" Connor answered reassuring me.

I'm so worried that this party won't be perfect. My sister deserves something special because she is something special.

I know my sister isn't really a party girl because she is quite shy when it comes to meeting new people. I just really hope she likes it.

It's now dinner and time for a dinner break. I pick up my phone to see no messages from Aïcha. I hope everything is going ok.

I dial Aïcha's number into my phone.

"Hey James, what's up?" Her voice is so calm and soothing, assuring me everything is ok and under control.

"Everythings fine. I just phone to see if you are both ok?"

"Yeah we are fine, now carry on what you are doing. Your plans won't happen them self" she answered in her jokely done then ended the call.

--------------------------------------------
A/N: sorry I haven't posted in ages I have had writer block. I feel like this story is rubbish 🙈

Please comment what you think and any suggestions

Ly 💙💙