Chapter 23 - The Party CONNOR'S POV

Aïcha had just texted James to say that they are on there way. I couldn't wait to see Ellie's face. Her cute surprised smile that she does when she doesn't have a clue.

I know Ellie doesn't like surprises and James wasn't going to do anything for her birthday but I wanted to make her birthday really special.

We could hear a car coming, I ran to the music and started playing her favorite song. I instantly started to feel really nervous. What if she didn't like it? What if she walks out? What if she didn't like people who I have invited? My mind was going ballistic.

The door opened and revealed the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my life. Her hair was naturally curled and her dress ... Omg her dress. It brought out her purl blue eyes and made her look even more tanned.

My nerves started to go down but then suddenly disappeared when she give me a hug smile. Everyone jumped up and she looked so shocked I couldn't stop laughing.

She was stood there for ages in shock. I walked over to see if she is ok.

"Yeah I'm fine, just a bit shocked, why would so many people want to see me?" She answered. You can tell that she had calmed down a bit.

"Because you are the most beautiful, wonderful, laziest girl I have ever met and everyone was honored to be invited to your party"

I looked down trying to hide my face. I suddenly felt Ellie jump onto me and ever me the biggest hug ever. I got feel my face go even more red.

"Thank you so much Connor" I tucked her head into my shoulder and whispered "I know you organized the party ... James would never have done this, this big"

She jumped down and I could feel myself make the most cheesiest smile. She smiled back and I got hold of my hand and we started walking round saying hello to everyone.
--------------------------------------------
A/N Hiiiiiii I can't believe I have over 1K reads thank you guys so much. Sorry for slow updates I never had time to wright but now Im writing all the time.
Thank you again for reading I hope you like it!! ❤️❤️