Chapter 11 - The hospital.

JAMES'S POV

We finally arrived at the hospital after Connor was speeding down the roads. I felt like he wanted to be there more than me. I knew he liked Ellie but I didn't know he liked her this much that he would risk his life for her. That's what I would do for Aïcha and we have been going out for 5 years, Connor has known Ellie 5 months.

We got out the car and ran into the hospital and straight to the receptionist.

"Has my sister Ellie. Ellie McVey arrived yet"

"I'm sorry" she said I didn't listen to anything after that. I looked around to see if I could see her. I wanted to find her and hug her and never let go. I turned my head and saw ...

"Aïcha" I screamed whilst running over to her and giving her a long passionate kiss. "I'm sorry I left you with her, I'm such a bad person for doing that. I shouldn't have gone" i could feel myself getting really angry.

I really need to hit something. I have messed up things this time. My sister is in hospital and I wasn't there for her and my girlfriend feels like it was her fault. What type of guy would do that to any of them?

I finally settled down once Aïcha rapped her soft frail hands round me, hugging me from behind. I heard a small cry and I turned around.

I pressed my lips against her soft, wet lips. It was shortly interrupted by Connor.

"Where's Ellie? Is she ok?"

"She's fine, the doctor said she had a very low blood pressure. She's just round the corner to the right but be quiet because she is sleeping" Aïcha answered and her soft lips retangled into mine.

CONNORS POV

We finally arrived at the hospital, my heart was racing. I just wanted to see that she was ok.

We got into the hospital and James ran straight to the resectionist and asked her where Ellie was. She said she was in room 215 but he couldn't go and visit because of medial reasons.

Great. I sat down on a chair in the waiting room. My palms started to feel like a swimming pool and my heart was in my mouth. I couldn't let Ellie go before I tell her that I loved her. She needs to know.

I sat there for what felt like hours until I heard James shout Aïcha. I forgot that Aïcha was here. I looked up to see them both kissing. My face sunk, I really wish that was me and Ellie.

I watched them as James got really angry and Aïcha carmed him down. I wanted to know that Ellie was safe. I wanted to see her. I need to tell her now.

I walked over with my head looking at the floor because I couldn't stand watching them being all lovey dovey.

"Where's Ellie? Is she ok" I said trying to sound normal and cool but it sadly came out as a cry.

"She's fine, the doctor said she had a very low blood pressure. She's just round the corner to the right but be quiet because she is sleeping" Aïcha answered in her soft carm voice.

I walked around the corner and a sudden rush of nerves and excitement rushed over my body. Why am I so nervous I have been planning this day for 5 months even though I didn't imagine it at a hospital with her in the hospital bed.

I finally arrived at her door and I looked through the same window that was on the door. I could see her pale pink skin melting across the bed. She looks so peaceful and beautiful when she sleeps. I remembered from that time I put her to bed.

I can't do it now she is asleep. But I have to do it, I have to tell her.

I place my hand slowing onto the cold doorknob and genially start to turn it. I hear a click and open the door wider.

She flinched and woke up. I run up to her and help her sit up.

"I'm so sorry i didn't mean to wake you"

"It's fine, I was awake anyway"

Awake. She was awake. Does that mean she could see me watch her "sleeping". The room fell to silence.

"How are you" my voice shivered.

"I'm fine how are you?"

"I'm fine, I was very worried about you, when James got the call"

"What call? Is James here?" She sounded so surprised, like she was unaware of anything that just happened. But she was unaware. She was unconscious.

"Aïcha called James to say you were on your way to hospital"

"Oh yeah, alright. Is James ok" she asked taking in her surroundings.

"Yeah, James is fine. He is with Aïcha"

It was coming up like word vomit. Oh no here is it come.

"Ellie...