Chapter 8 - The surprise.

I could hear someone down stair. I woke up to find myself in my bed. How did I get here? I don't even remember going to sleep.

I got up and walked down stairs slowly. I walk slowly into the kitchen to find James, Aïcha, Brad, Kiki, Tristan and Connor all sat around the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"Afternoon" Connor said winking at me.

His hair was sticking up in all directions. I guess he only woke up to.

"It looks like you have just woke up as well" I said holding my belly. "What time is it?"

"1 o'clock" Tristan said laughing at Connor's hair.

"Is it that bad" Connor said running to a mirror.

"No, no it's fine" I said running after him.

Once I had made Connor's hair much worse. We both walked back into the kitchen and the boys went silent.

"What's happened, what were you talking about" I said looking worriedly at James.

"Nothing just band stuff" James said trying to reform me.

"Let's all go into the living room" Tristan said with a smile on his face.

"Ok, I will meet you in a sec. I'm getting a drink. Anyone want one" I asked.

"No I'm fine" Brad, James and Tristan said at the same time.

"I'll have one please" Connor added.

"Ok, what do you want and I will bring it in"

"Humm can I have some water please"

"Ok, I will be a sec" I said whilst the boys all went out the kitchen and into the living room.

Once I had finished making mine and Connors drink. I walked back into the room to see all the boys but Connor sat next to each other on one side of the room.

They all looked at each other as if they need to tell us something.

"Spit it out then" I shouted and they all looked at me confused.

James got his phone out and you could hear to jingle to say that he was recording.

"we have something to say" James says all excitable.

"CONNOR, WILL YOU BE OUR BASSIST" they all shouted.

"What" he is answer in such shock.

"Will you?" Brad said with the most cheesiest grin on his face.

"Wait what" Connor replied.

"We're asking you to please be our bassist" said laughing.

By this time I was nearly in tears.

"I'd love to be your bassist" Connor replied back with biggest grin on his face.

All the boys got up and hugged him. By now I was in tears.

"Is that the real thing?" Connor asked.

"Yeah" they all answered.

James finished recording and all the boys started to sit back down. I could feel myself getting up and wiping my tears away. Now I was rapped round Connor's hips.

"YEAHY, congrats Con!" I said smiling "there is a negative to all this you know"

"What"

"You will have to see me more" I said laughing whilst climbing down.