Chapter 6- The journey home CONNOR'S POV

We all got into the car. Ellie in the front and James in the back. I thought it was cute what Ellie and James did, but why did Ellie have to sit in the front. I could feel her eyes stare at me. I tried to concentrate on the road but I couldn't, she is just so pretty.

"Turn the radio on Con" James shouts.

"Ellie would you like to do the honours" I said whilst winking at her.

I could feel my face go red. Why did I do that?

"Sure, which button"

"This one"

One directions steal my girl came on and Ellie started belting it out.

Everybody want to steal my girl. Everybody want to take her heart away, couple of billion in the whole wide world.

Me and James looked at each other and started laughing.

"So I guess the singing genes only went to James" I said trying to fight the tears.

As soon as i said it, I regretted it. What have I just done? She's going to hate me now.

"Ha ha very funny, did James pay you to say that" she said pulling a face at me.

Me and Ellie spent the rest of the journey talking about everything forgetting that James was in the back.

"Do you want to come back to ours for a bit?" Ellie asked me. "Is that ok James?"

"Yeah, sure" James said with a smile.

We arrived at there house. We all got out the car and walked into the house. Once we were in the house James pulled me into his room.

--------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry it's really short, it was just a filer and I thought I would add a cliff hanger. Thank you to the people who are voting for my chapters ly ❤️