Chapter 9 - Unexpected turns. CONNORS POV

It had now been a month since I've joined the band and I have spent everyday of it with Ellie. And what shall I say...I think I have fell for her. I mean her sea blue eyes, her chocolate brown hair and her tinted skin: she was perfect.

Today me and the boys are going to a music convention to see all the different bands and maybe play a bit of music ourselves but only for a little crowd. I turn up at James and Ellie's house and knock.

A happy James answers the door and welcomes me in. "Hey con" he said.
"Hey" I replied walking in and sitting on the sofa. He sat down next to me and sighed.

"Hasn't anyone come yet?" I asked still sat on my lazy butt. "Nah" he said.

"Where's Ellie?" I asked just throwing the questions at him.

"Upstairs...sleeping" he said turning to me. "I think she's asleep anyway" he said whilst a smirk grew on his face making him look devious.

Asif on cue a very pale looking ellie comes pacing down the stairs. "O my gosh, what's wrong?!" James asked Ellie whilst rushing to her side and helping down the rest of the steps.

"Ohh, nothing....I'm...fine" she stuttered looking like she was going to pass out any moment.

"You are not fine, lay on the sofa" I said getting hold of her other shoulder and helping her to the sofa. She laid there motionless, lifeless even.

"I'll ring Aïcha to come look after you, she won't mind" James said getting out his phone and dialling her number. He put the phone to his ear and walked into the kitchen.

"Are you comfy?" I asked arranging the pillow at her head.

"Yea.." She said as a whisper bearly audial.

"Good" I sighed.

After moments of tucking her in the boys walked in laughing and joking until they saw ellie laid on the sofa, as she lay there dazed.

"What happened?" They asked in unison. Both looking at each other in amusement after there little party trick.

"She's not well, get me the cloth will you?" I asked as Brad give me the cold cloth and I put it to her head.

"Thankyou" she whispered, not breaking the gaze between the pair of us. "Thankyou for looking after me" she smiled.

AÏCHAS POV

"Yea, I'll be right over" I said into the phone answering to James as he asked me to come round and look after Ellie. I quickly get in my car and drive off, getting to his house within minutes.

I walked in to see all the boys sat around the room looking at a limp figure on the couch.

"Hey" I said putting down my bags and taking off my coat. James ran up to me and give me a kiss. A passionate, loving full kiss.

"Take good care, we have to go now" he said getting on his jacket.

"I will" I said. "Bye Ellie, Bye Aïcha" they all said at the same time as they left and I closed the door behind them.

"Hey Ellie, how are you feeling?" I asked sitting down on the floor next to the sofa.

"not good" she whispered as her eyes were slowly dropping.

"Are you tired?" I asked now getting slightly concerned.

"No...yes" she whispered again. Not even knowing the answer. She closed her eyes for a second and then opened them again. "I need a wee" she said with a giggle.

"K" I said as I got her up and helped her to the toilet, her arm wrapped around my shoulder basically I was carrying her. I lead her into the toilet and let her do her stuff as I went to check my phone as it had bleeped.

From James<3Xx
Is Ellie okay? Xxx

I texted him back.

To James<3Xx
Yes she's fine, don't worry, I'll ring if anything happens xxxx

I sent the text when I was satisfied with my answer and put my phone back on the bench. Then I heard Ellie shout from the bathroom saying she was done. I go over and help her (carry her) back to the sofa.

We were halfway there when I heard the faintest noise come out of her mouth.

"Aïcha..." She whispered as her body went limp in my arms.