Chapter 12 - The question.

I heard someone slowly open the door. I'm sure it would be James coming to get me out of bed. I really didn't want to get out of bed. I opened my eyes to surprisingly see Connor trying to open a door really quietly and slowly. That's weird why doesn't he just open it? I looked closely at the door and suddenly realised it doesn't look like my door. Where am I? I closed my eyes as hard as I could to wake up in my own bed in my own room hoping this all wasn't a dream.

The door opened. I opened my eyes to see the same thing. I looked around the room more closely to find it isn't my room, where am I? It looks like something I know but I can't think of it.

Connor ran to help me sit up. Why is he doing this? What is wrong with me?

"I'm so sorry i didn't mean to wake you" he said whilst puffing up one of my pillows for me.

"It's fine, I was awake anyway" which was kind of true but still also a lie. That is of course if I am dreaming.

He looked at me shocked. What had I done? Where am I? Why is everyone so shocked? The room fell to silence.

"How are you" his voice shivered like he wasn't sure if he could ask the question.

"I'm fine how are you?"

"I'm fine, I was very worried about you, when James got the call" he said whilst his bright sparkly eyes glared into mine.

"What call? Is James here?" I'm really confused now. Am I actually dreaming because it feels too real to be a dream. I really wish I could wake up now.

"Aïcha called James to say you were on your way to hospital" he said grappling my hand and stroking it.

"Oh yeah, alright. Is James ok" I did really listen to want he said. I looked around and the room seemed really real. The whole thing seemed really real. I re-thought what he said in my head. James said your on way to the hospital ... I'm in hospital.

"Yeah, James is fine. He's with Aïcha" he said trying to carm me down.

The room went silent and Connors face went red and his hand was becoming sweaty. Oh no something really bad had happen to me. I can just feel it.

"Ellie" he said dropping his head to the ground.

"Yeah" I said whilst squeezing Connor's hand to make sure he was ok. Not even thinking that I was ok.

"I really need to tell you something and I totally understand if you-"

"Connor just spit it out" I said cutting in I really just wanted to know if I was going to die or not.

"Well ever since I had met you. I thought you were the most beautiful girl I have ever seen" he face turned bright red and he sat down next to me and grabbed hold of my other hand. "I know we have only knew each other for 5 months but you honestly mean the world to me, I was scared that James wasn't going to let me tell you"

"Tell me what Connor, you do know you can tell me anything" I said now stroking his hands.

"Yes, I know, this is why I'm going to ask you this" he looked up making his eyes tangle with mine. I could feel his hands start to shake. "Ellie, will you be my girlfriend?"