Chapter 3: Russian people and Russian talk

Kelly's POV

"Kelly." harmonised Agent Meyer and Agent Karter. "Yes?" I asked. "Can you tell me what Ellie said, here." said Jane giving me her phone. I took her phone and listened to it. After 3 more times of listening to it I gave it back to Jane.

It said, "Kelly Ekren is with that Dr. Ivchenko." My eyes widened. They knew. Of course
I didn't tell them that. I screwed up my face. They were watching me carefully. I forced a smile.

"I'm sorry but all she said was a bunch of really loud mumbling." I said quietly.

I made a mental note to add Ellie to the list to cross off. Now there was three people on the list.
Peggy Carter, Howard Stark, and Ellie Roots.

Then I said "I need to get home now, so bye."

They frowned and waved for me to go on. I smiled apologetically. They forced a smile. I walked around the corner and stayed there to eavesdrop.

"Great nows theres only one lead and thats, the traitor is a girl and an SSR agent." Agent Meyer exclaimed.

Then agent Bach came by and said, "meet me at the cafe at 2:30." "ok" I said. Then I left and went home to get ready for tonight.

. . .

I entered the store wearing my sneakers and black hoody incase we needed to run. I glanced around the cafe. Families and couples were sharing booths. I spotted Sarah or in other words Agent Bach in a table of two. I walked over to her and sat down in the chair across from her. She wore sneakers like me but instead of a hoody she wore a maroon t-shirt. She smiled.

"We've been made." I said quietly.

She shook her head, "No, you've been made i am completely fine."

"what do mean I'VE been made your in this too." I said.

Her smile brightened, "They dont know about me. I'm sure Dr. Ivchenko wouldn't be very pleased to find out about Ellie."

I haven't thought about that. The ding of someone entering the door filled the air. I turned to look. It was Ellie Roots and her friend Jass Sandberg. Ellie whispered something to Jass. I held my breath. Ellie knew about me. I kicked Sarah in the foot and pointed with my head. She looked and stood up. Then she got in her car and sped off down the road.