Chapter 15: The End

Dotty's POV
After I hung up with the doctor I waited for the girls because I knew they would be looking for me. 2 hours pasted and they finally arrived with 5 cop cars behind them. I took out my gun and shot the last guy in the last car perfectly. They all got out and started shooting. I then ran. I turned left and saw Jane. "Bye" she said. That was the last thing I saw. Everything then went black.

Jane's POV

After the car behind us slammed us I was thrown from the car.

"Fire!" I yelled and everyone scrambled out and started shooting. I saw dotty run and ran her direction.

"Hey Kiara. Stay with the group I'm going after her." I said through the walkie talkie.

No answer. Then I took a short cut to where the car was, seeing as she will probably run. I got there before her.

Then I heard footsteps coming my way. I got my gun ready for whoever turned the corner. It was Dotty!

"Hey" I said and pulled the trigger. A perfect shot to the head.

Then Kiara ran towards me from behind. She looked at me tired from running and I called the group to take care of the body. Then I got a confirmation about the 2 guys. They were caught but the doctor was still out there somewhere. Annika called me and told me he fled the country. "Hopeful back to Russia!" I thought Then I decided to go home and rest since I wasn't needed.

**The end**
Hi everyone sorry about the short chapter but I really didn't know what to do or how to end it. I know if I don't finish it tonight I would probably forget about it... again.
I think I already made you guys wait long enough so I decided to end it now.

You should check out a group book that my friends and I made called "It's My Group by the The-Weirsome-Kids" if you haven't already.😉

Then you can read my other book called "PPCC Group" after you read "It's My Group".

So yea that's the end. Thanks for reading. Hopeful see You soon.