Chapter 14: Done

Ellie's POV
I went into the bakery with Jake. I saw Jass sitting eating a blueberry muffin. Then a guy was whispering in her ear. I went to sit down with Jake in a booth. When a waiter came to take our order she asked me what I wanted but didn't ask Jake. I was going to tell her when Jake said "I'm not going to eat." "Are you sure babe?" I asked. He nodded. When the waiter came and gave me my food I kissed Jake. He smiled at me and said lets go outside. He took my hand and we went outside we were right behind the guy that was talking to Jass. Then we got on a plane and flew to Russia to start our life together.

Jass's POV
The truck smelled like smoke so I tried to hold my breath. Finally, after what felt like an hour, we arrived at the docs. A guy came to the passenger area and yanked me out of truck. He held my hands behind my back. I tried to kick, scream, get out of his hold. But he held on to me to tightly. And it's like he never heard my screaming. He was a professional. He brought me to a boat and there was the guy who knocked me out in the Hydra layer. "Hello nice seeing you again." I said smirking. "Hello to you too." he said scanning me from head to toe. Then the guy behind me pushed me on the boat.

Kiara's POV
We got out of the ambulance and went into the waiting room with Annika. We waited for 15 mins before Jane walked out with a bandaged up hand. Then I ordered a cab. Then we left and headed to the SSR agency. Annika told me about her encounter with Peggy. I still couldn't believe she's dead. I got out of the cab and paid the driver. As we made our way to the agency everyone was in a panic. It wasn't until I let the door slam behind me that everyone looked at me with Jane and Annika with relief in their eyes. "What's going on here?" I asked to the group. "Jass still hasn't returned. We were looking for her when someone noticed that you were going as well and we started panicking. "Well I'm here and I need a sketch artist and a group to 'talk' to Jane, Annika, and myself." "I also need a group to pull out street cameras or anything we can find to find Jass." I instructed. Then went into my office with Jane and Annika and the sketch artist to draw the people we saw and get them to a high security jail.

Sarah's POV
After I talked to my dad for awhile I went to find Ben when I found him He was talking to dotty when I came threw the door. "Sorry for interrupting you but I need to talk with Ben." I said. Dotty left us alone. "What was that about?"I asked worried. "The truck didn't make it to the drop off station everyone on it died except for the girls there gone but we don't know where they are." He said running his hand down his face. He then sat down and moaned and took a few deep breaths. I walked over to him and said "It's ok when this is all over we'll move to Russia." "Why can't we go now and leave this in the past and just settle down. Personally I've had enough of the running around doing HIS job." he says with hate in his eyes. "You want to go now?" I asked. "Yes I need to leave this stress and pain." he said with a slight smile. "K I'll order two plane tickets to Russia as soon as I tell my dad." I said with a smile. "K tell me when we can leave I'm going to take a well deserved nap until then." he said with a yawn.

Dotty's POV
I stood outside the door listening to their conversation. Then I decided to take care of this and went in search of the truck. When I found it the guards were died and no girls. I then went inside threw the back of the bakery. I looked on the wall phone for fingerprints but found nothing. As they were agents. Then I called the doctor to tell him the recent events.

Jass's POV
I was put in a room and sat down on the bed as a guy undid the hand cuffs.
I was left by myself. Then the guy from Hydra came in. "Hi my name's Will." he said holding out his hand for me to shake it. I shook his hand As I told him my name. "So why am I here?" I asked. "I like you and I thought I would spend some time with you." he said with a smile. "You had to kidnap me to do that?" I asked. "Yes because I'm wanted since I use to work for Hydra." He said. Bad boy hmm cute I thought. "Fine what do you want to know and then I'll need to call Kiara to tell her I'll be gone for awhile." I said. "Fine" He says while He hands me a burner phone. Jane picks it up
Jane:Where are you!? Are you okay?!
Jass:Yes I'm fine and I'm on a boat I just wanted to tell you that I'll be out of state for awhile.
Jane: Where? Why? With who?
Jass: Jane don't worry. I said with a loving tone to make Jane calm down a bit.
Jane: Fine call me
Jass: Ya I will and I'm using a burner phone that's why you can't track me
Jane: Ohhh your with a bad boy aren't you?
Jass: Yep how did you know? I said sarcastically.
Jane:Bye have a good trip
Jass: K I will bye
End call

Jane's POV
When I got a call from Jass and I heard her annoying voice I was so relieved. She sounded happy and in love. When I hung up I told the chief. Then I went to help a group look for the people the sketch artists drew. It took 2 hours until we finally tracked Dotty's car. It was where we met Kiara. We got a group together and left.