Cuddles (Very Short)

I wake up, not knowing what time it is, and I see there is no light in the room, and Maxell is cradling me in his arms, gently, and his mouth on my cheeks, kissing them softly.

"You cried so long in my arms... I actually started to feel pity for you." He keeps kissing my cheeks, cradling me in his arms.

"I loved it... I loved it so much... You're so beautiful..." he grabs my chin and makes me look up at him. "So... So beautiful..." He pulls my chin closer and kisses me gently.

He breaks the kiss and smiles. I could see the very little feature of his face. His eyes looked tired as if he hadn't been sleeping for a while.

He moves some of my hair behind my ear, looking at my features admiringly. "I would keep you in my arms forever and never let you go..."

I wanted to go back asleep and be in a different position, but I don't think Maxell would have liked that.

"So pretty... So... So very pretty..." I hear him whisper. He keeps whispering sweet nothings, and he slowly closes his eyes.

He stops whispering and snores a bit making me laugh quietly. I know better and try not to escape now. I will later once I fully gain his trust. Not now... Just a little sleep...