Harsh Words

I am back, and I'm planning on making this a BETTER story so I may be editing small parts of the old chapters so you don't have to reread them because they're tiny little changes but one big change is the swimming chapter, so if you already read the swimming chapter before this came out, I suggest you reread it to make sure you didn't miss anything. Anyways, I hope you enjoy it ;).

Maxell brings me to his bedroom and turns on the shower. He pulls me into the bathroom with him and smiles down at me. "Take your swimsuit off, love," he says gently and I tense up. My body freezes. "I- What?" I ask a bit bewildered.

"Do you need me to take it off for you?" he asks ever so gently. I slowly shake my head.

"I... Can I please take a shower by myself..?" Maxell's sweet persona disappears and I feel a harsh grip on my wrist. "Why won't you take one with me?"

I'm making this harder for myself... Maybe I should just go in and obey what he tells me to do. That way it would make things easier for me in the future. "Well... My bathing suit... it's very tight on me and is hard to get off me..."

Maxell calms down and lets go of my wrist. "Why didn't you say that earlier, love?" I feel his hand going to my bathing suit and he pulls it off in one movement. I cover my body as fast as I could, knowing he had seen little bits of it while he was taking it off.

He smiles down at me, his face reddening. "Now I'm gonna take my clothes off! You can watch if you want," he says, his mouth drooling a bit as his face reddens more and more.

I cover my eyes quickly when he starts to pull his shorts down. I hear him stop moving and his hands grab both of my wrists, pulling them apart to reveal my face. "Get in the shower, love." I listen and go into the shower, my hands covering my body so he won't look at me exposed.

He steps in after and shuts the door. He looks down at me, smiling and blushing. "I love you so much... Please let me see your beautiful body... I'm showing all of me to you right now..."

"Why do you want to see myself exposed to you..?" He laughs at my question and chills go down my spine.

"Love, I can't bathe you if you're covered up." "I can bathe myself," I say, and he lifts a brow, his face a bit more serious. "Oh? You can, can you?" he says and puts his hand on my chin and grips it hard.

I slowly nod. "I-I can..." his serious expression disappears and turns into a fake smile, him squinting his eyes. "I insist that I should bathe you."

I slowly nod, looking down. I feel his hands grab my arms and pry them off my body to reveal my body to him. I slowly look up at him to see a dark blush on his face.

He smiles and grabs the shampoo and squirts some in my hair. His hands gently rub the shampoo into my hair, and I close my eyes. "You're so beautiful. So gorgeous. All mine..." he coos gently as he gets most of the shampoo washed out of my hair.

He continues mumbling sweet words as he washes my hair. He then grabs shaving foam with a razor and turns to me. "Do you want me to shave your legs and arms?" he asks ever so gently and I slowly nod. Even if I say no he's going to do it anyway so what's even the point of refusing and fighting with him?

He shaves my body and under my arms, humming gently. "Do I need to shave here as well?" he hums his finger rubbing circles above my private.

"I-I can do it myself..."

He grabs my wrists and pushes me to the wall. "I've been so very good at not touching you..." he mumbles in my ear, nibbling my earlobe. "You're not being so good at it now..." I mumble to myself and he seems to have heard me. "I know... I'm trying to keep these urges off... You need to be loved..."