New Student

I wake up to an annoying alarm clock in the morning as always. Thursday. At least it is almost the end of the week. I think to myself as I hit my alarm clock and get out of bed.

I go to my closet and grab my school uniform. Putting it on. Also putting a cute sweater over it.

(Honestly, this outfit is cute and I want it so I'm gonna let (Y/N) wear it like the Queen she is 😩🤚)

I go downstairs to see my dad drinking coffee and reading the newspaper. He looks up to see me and smiles, "Morning, Sweetheart!" I smiled back, "Good Morning." I sit down at the table across from my dad and start eating the breakfast sitting out for me. "Dear, I'm sorry to tell you this, but I'm going to be working overtime for quite a while. I'm sorry I won't be here with you, you need me to call anyone to watch over you?" I frown. Dad worked for the police force and usually works overtime a lot. I'm used to be staying alone at home a lot by myself. I never complain about it because I know how important his job is.

"I'll be fine, Dad. I'm used to staying home by myself and I'm old enough. I'm 16 anyway." I say confidently. Dad smiles at me, "Okay, just remember to lock the doors and windows. Make sure to do your homework and study too while I'm gone!" I giggled at that. "Of course I'm going to study and do my homework! And I won't forget to lock the doors and windows."

I look at the time to see it's time for me to start walking to school. "Bye, Dad, I love you!" I kiss his cheek and grab my bag walking out the door.

I'm walking to school and accidentally bump into someone. "O-Oh! Are you okay?" I look up to see a boy with a bright red fading to black hair, eyes that almost look black, and is wearing a similar school uniform to mine which was weird since I never met him at my school before.

"Oh, I'm okay..." he puts his hand out. I look at it confused, and he chuckles. "Here, take my hand." I blush from embarrassment as I didn't know what he meant the first time. I quickly take his hand and he pulls me up from the ground.

He picks my stuff up from the ground for me and gives it to me. "So, what's your name?" he asks me, walking alongside me. "U-Um, my name is (L/N), (Y/N). Please, call me (Y/N)." he smiles at me. "Your name is very pretty. My name is Maxell. I rather not tell others my last name."

I wondered why he kept walking beside me, so I ask him, "Say, where are you going?" He looks down at me, still walking beside me. "Oh, I forgot to tell you I go to Millow High School." My eyes widened. "I go there too! How come do I never see you?" A light pink blush appears on his cheeks. "O-Oh, you go there..? I-Its going to be my first day there..."

The first day there? It's already the second semester but I don't say anything about it. "So, what classes do you have?" I look up at him. "Oh, I have Mr. Semeser's first." He smiles more "Really? I have his class first too!"

Wow. I looked at his schedule paper and he almost had every class period I had. It was almost like he told them to put him in my schedule. Of course, that didn't happen. I look up and see we're at school. "Well, I gotta go, see you later!" He grabs my hand. "H-Hey, (Y/N)..?" I look back at him to see him blushing a bit. "I-If you don't mind... Can we be friends..?" my eyes widened, but then I smile. "Of course, why not?" he lets go of my hand and hugs me. "Thanks, (Y/N)." He then walks off and goes to Our first period.

I walk into class seeing Maxell beside my seat. I notice him looking around the room quite eagerly. He then sees me and waves. I give him a small wave back with a smile. He sits by me, that's a good thing. I think to myself and sit at my seat right beside him.

"You sit beside me too? I already love today! My new friend sitting beside me!" I blush at how much he gives me attention. I notice some girls looking over at us and gossiping. I sighed and laid my head down.

I never actually had a friend. I'm socially awkward. Of course, I wanted friends but never could speak up. So... Is this what it's like to have a friend? Getting a lot of attention from them..?  All of a sudden I feel someone touching my hair and I look up to see Maxell. "O-Oh, sorry. I-I just wanted to feel your hair, it looks so pretty..." I blush a bit. "No, it's fine, I'm just not used to this kind of stuff." he smiles at me and nods.

"OKAY CLASS LISTEN UP!!" Everyone shuts up when Mr. Semeser walks in. He clears his throat a bit, then smiles. "Thank you all for quieting down. As I was saying, we have a new student." Mr. Semeser puts his hand out at Maxell, and everyone looks back at him. Some girls glared at me for some reason. "His name is Maxell-" Maxell cuts him off. "My name is Maxell, and thank you, Mr. Semeser for the introduction." Mr. Semeser smiles then starts teaching.

I start taking notes and listen to Mr. Semeser's teaching.

Maxell's POV

She's is so Fucking gorgeous. I want her to be mine. She's my friend now, so that's amazing. I notice some guys eyeing her. I'll Fucking kill them. I also see some girls glaring at her. I'll kill their flat asses too.

I wish I was fucking her right now, all alone. Fuck. Everything about her is perfect. Her ass, breasts, lips, neck, legs, arms, heart, hair, eyes... Everything. I want her all to myself.

I look at her and see her taking notes. She better stop being so cute or else I won't be able to control myself. My elbow accidentally touches her arm. I look back up at her to see her looking at my elbow. I mouth a 'sorry' and smile, and she smiles back. I don't think I will be able to show mercy to her when we're alone.

I need to gain her trust first. That'll take a while but it will be worth it. I know we're meant for each other. She needs me and I need her.

(Y/N)'s POV

The bell rings and I grab my stuff and pack them in my bag. I grab my bag and see Maxell waiting at the door for me. I smile at that. I walk over to the door and we walk to the second period.

Time skip to the end of the day

Maxell runs up to me as I'm walking home and hugs me from behind. "Hey, (Y/N)!" I blush a bit. "Hey, Maxell!" he stops hugging me from behind and walks alongside me. "I was wondering if I can have your number so we could hang out this weekend" I nod and smile "I don't see a problem with that." "Great! Here!" he gives me a paper with his number on it, and I give him my number.

He keeps walking beside me, talking, laughing, more, and so on. I stop at my house. "This is my stop. It was fun talking, Maxell. I hope to see you again, tomorrow!" he smiles and nods. "I hope to see you again too." he hugs me, I hesitate but hug him back. Friends hug each other a lot. It's normal.

I walk into my house and go to my bedroom. Maxell is my new friend. I smile at the thought. I should take a bath.

WOW. That's a long chapter. I hope y'all enjoyed it and leave a comment on what you think. I'll be making more chapters later. Thank you!